Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
COOP13 Missing in action - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Mission Releases (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: COOP13 Missing in action (/showthread.php?tid=3116)

Pages: 1 2 3

COOP13 Missing in action - Stagwine - 09-13-2015

Ok folks. As requested by McG, here is a mission inspired by 'Lost Squad' with littlebird extraction in Takistan. This mission is quite alpha, but should work. I used Outlawz mission and some of scripts as inspiration (with permission), thanks again mate. 

Mods: AiA Terrain pack. RHS both.

Features:

- Several random start locations with various challenges. You may crash near minefield, ongoing firefight, urban grid. Some start locations are more challenging than others and you might have to secure and hold a compound if you wish to survive.
- Optional slot to use Zeus
- Multiple extraction runs.
- Fly nose to earth and dodge insurgent Shilkas.
- Optional light gunship support
- Use land/celestial navigation to make out directions (wind direction, sun direction, constellations).

Update:

Minor issues fixed. New issues created. Server updated.

Re: COOP13 Missing in action - Phantom - 09-13-2015

Awesome, added to the server.

Re: COOP13 Missing in action - McGregor - 09-13-2015

Sweet  ;D

Re: COOP13 Missing in action - Phantom - 09-13-2015

Nice mission. Pretty intense. Good job on the little bird takistan version of lost squad Smile

Re: COOP13 Missing in action - Outlawz7 - 09-13-2015

Had my fun as Zeus (muahaha). Good mission

Re: COOP13 Missing in action - Alwarren - 09-13-2015

Great great mission, that was pretty epic. I recorded it, going to cut and upload it ASAP.

Re: COOP13 Missing in action - MavericK96 - 09-13-2015

Awesome mission!  Very intense, especially with a Zeus taking you on!

Re: COOP13 Missing in action - McGregor - 09-13-2015

Brilliant mission Stagwine. Pretty much all I wanted  8)  Only one small thing, the intro explosion and radio message along with blur effect was played for the heli crews as well

Re: COOP13 Missing in action - Evans - 09-13-2015

All i have to say is: AWESOME!

Re: COOP13 Missing in action - leachyboy77 - 09-13-2015

Wonderful mission as the Pawnee pilot, definitely had to watch how we were flying. Great fun, sounded like the ground team had a hard time thanks to Zeus.

COOP13 Missing in action - Variable - 09-13-2015

Awesome mission! Can't wait to try it at night. We were lucky and started by Zavarak which made orientation easy. Two problems:
1. As the team leader, I didn't have the air team on my alternate channel like everybody else. My LR frequency was not right either.
2. Thirsk winter mission overview image for the successful debriefing screen Smile

Re: COOP13 Missing in action - BlinDog - 09-13-2015

Nice mission.

Re: COOP13 Missing in action - freeman - 09-13-2015

Great all around. I just wish we all had compasses :p

Re: COOP13 Missing in action - Stagwine - 09-14-2015

Glad you guys liked it and thanks for reporting the issues. I'll see what I can do.

I am not sure what is the deal with LR frequency. I am not messing with it in scripts so I am at a loss whats going on. I use gear removal script in mission start which simply removes map for lost squad, but it shouldnt uck fup the freqs. Any insight with this folks?

Re: COOP13 Missing in action - Variable - 09-14-2015

Probably because of the server side mod we are using, that sets  the everybody's alternate channel with the LR frequency. Alwarren, any idea?