Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
CO@10_Lost_Pilot && CO@15_Rush_IN - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Mission Releases (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: CO@10_Lost_Pilot && CO@15_Rush_IN (/showthread.php?tid=3092)

Pages: 1 2 3

CO@10_Lost_Pilot && CO@15_Rush_IN - Persioan MO - 08-14-2015

CO@10_Lost_Pilot
A NATO pilot has been shot down over enemy air space and crashed at Area today. NATO sent search and rescue team to find pilot and save his ass before enemy got him.Enemy infantry groups are on the way to find pilot.Search team have to call pilot through radio constantly, may the pilot find a radio from enemy dead body's and able to make contact to search team.Also pilot have flare launcher with limited ammunition for it so the pilot should use it to send signal at good moment to help search team to locate his position.Pilot don't have map/radio/compass at start.He have to try to find out where is he, kill some enemy troops and pick their radio.

CO@15_Rush_IN
Capture and secure three Hotels at sahrani island.

Mods:
@cba_a3
@rhs_escalation
@CUP
@Task_force_radio
@asdg_jr
@asdg_attachment

Re: CO@10_Lost_Pilot && CO@15_Rush_IN - Rund - 08-14-2015

Wow this sounds very intense, can't wait to try it.

Re: CO@10_Lost_Pilot && CO@15_Rush_IN - Variable - 08-14-2015

Uploaded! Thanks Persian, these missions are exactly what we need now.

Re: CO@10_Lost_Pilot && CO@15_Rush_IN - Persioan MO - 08-15-2015

Update Lost pilot mission

- Fix radio bug

Re: CO@10_Lost_Pilot && CO@15_Rush_IN - Persioan MO - 08-17-2015

update mission

- change radio setting!!!

Re: CO@10_Lost_Pilot && CO@15_Rush_IN - Alwarren - 08-20-2015

Great mission, even though we failed so far.

There is a helipad on a meadow in the northern part of the search area, I don't think that was supposed to be there Smile

Re: CO@10_Lost_Pilot && CO@15_Rush_IN - alias - 08-21-2015

Loved the mission. Dunno if pilot's position is random or not, but if it is would be great cuz makes the mission re-playable even if you win it. Thanks again!

Re: CO@10_Lost_Pilot && CO@15_Rush_IN - Variable - 08-21-2015

Lost pilot is indeed a wonderful mission. Persian, how's the frequencies are handled in this mission? Are all the enemy radios set to the search team's SR frequency?

Re: CO@10_Lost_Pilot && CO@15_Rush_IN - Variable - 08-23-2015

Starting now "Rush in" looks great! Problems with radios - TLs don't have Long Range radios - why? We need those, especially if we want to split up. Soldiers on Bravo don't have programmable radios and are on the wrong frequency. I highly recommend not touching TFAR settings or radios... Let the mod do it all by itself and there will be no problems.
Edit - Channel 2 and 3 had the same frequency and we had the rifleman radios that we couldn't use since we didn't have the programmer.

Re: CO@10_Lost_Pilot && CO@15_Rush_IN - alias - 08-23-2015

I only got in at the end but looks promising. Thanks!

Re: CO@10_Lost_Pilot && CO@15_Rush_IN - MavericK96 - 08-23-2015

Attempted "Rush In"...good mission, though view distance for the helos was extremely low.  Might also consider using Little Birds instead of full Ghosthawks since teams are only 5 members each.

Re: CO@10_Lost_Pilot && CO@15_Rush_IN - Outlawz7 - 08-23-2015

Field repair didn't work, chopper was still damaged after using the action and action was still available after "fixing" the chopper to other players that didn't use it.

Re: CO@10_Lost_Pilot && CO@15_Rush_IN - Persioan MO - 08-26-2015

Quote:There is a helipad on a meadow in the northern part of the search area, I don't think that was supposed to be there [img alt=Smile]http://ciahome.net/forum/Smileys/default/smiley.gif[/img]
yes.you r right. Big Grin
Quote:Field repair didn't work, chopper was still damaged after using the action and action was still available after "fixing" the chopper to other players that didn't use it.
Quote:Attempted "Rush In"...good mission, though view distance for the helos was extremely low.  Might also consider using Little Birds instead of full Ghosthawks since teams are only 5 members each.
Quote:Starting now "Rush in" looks great! Problems with radios - TLs don't have Long Range radios - why? We need those, especially if we want to split up. Soldiers on Bravo don't have programmable radios and are on the wrong frequency. I highly recommend not touching TFAR settings or radios... Let the mod do it all by itself and there will be no problems.
Edit - Channel 2 and 3 had the same frequency and we had the rifleman radios that we couldn't use since we didn't have the programmer.
I heard you guys.i have some new ideas to make better this mission.Update it soon when i solve my internet problem.
Quote:Lost pilot is indeed a wonderful mission. Persian, how's the frequencies are handled in this mission? Are all the enemy radios set to the search team's SR frequency?
Before i used TRAF module and everything was fine but looks like your server isn't ok with TFAR module and i have to use variables.
anyway, i should add anote about this, that is all players include lost pilot have to set a same freq .i suggest
everyone set radio on 100 freq also the polit when get radio.
Quote:Loved the mission. Dunno if pilot's position is random or not, but if it is would be great cuz makes the mission re-playable even if you win it. Thanks again!
Well, its random.every-time you start mission, lost pilot spawn at a new position, also enemy patrols and ambush too.

Re: CO@10_Lost_Pilot && CO@15_Rush_IN - Stagwine - 08-27-2015

This was a good mission. Quite atmospheric. Thanks for the release.

Re: CO@10_Lost_Pilot && CO@15_Rush_IN - freeman - 08-27-2015

thx