Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
Tales from the crypt - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Offtopic (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Tales from the crypt (/showthread.php?tid=2991)

Tales from the crypt - Balschoiw - 05-05-2015

Hey CiA folks!

Just stopping by to leave a bright and solid "Hello"!
How´s everyone doing? From a quick glance at the roster I couln´d find many "veterans" still active.
I´ve finally made it to Arma 3 *cough* a while ago and after playing DayZ and alikes to the max I´m looking for some coop again. The list of needed addons is quite heavy but I´m trying to get it sorted. Unfortunally I´ll only be able to game on thursday as I´m nowhere near a decent computer on sundays.

Cheers and cu soon!

Re: Tales from the crypt - Variable - 05-05-2015

Hey Bals! It's great to hear from you!

What, Llauma is not veteran enough for you? Wink Well, to be honest, since he moved to a new house he stopped playing regularly, but he's still making a dash every now and then. Let's see if we can get him to come and say hi to you.

Don't work hard by manually installing the addons. Use Arma3Sync or PlayWithSix and activate the CiA profiles we have. These  will download and install everything you need in one click, and keep them updated according to the server.

I'm really looking forward to playing with you again, you were one of my first role-models of coop players and leaders when I first started playing.

Re: Tales from the crypt - Valhalian - 05-05-2015

Hello Balschoiw and welcome back! Looking forward to see you on Thursday and hopefully the rest of Thursdays after that  ;D

Re: Tales from the crypt - Varanon - 05-06-2015

Greetings! Good to see one of the veterans return! You predate my membership here by ten years, and I am already considered an old-timer Smile

Re: Tales from the crypt - Alwarren - 05-06-2015

Plus, we need more GERMANZ ^^

Re: Tales from the crypt - Alwarren - 05-06-2015

(05-05-2015, 05:37 PM)Balschoiw link Wrote: The list of needed addons is quite heavy

Friend of mine that joined us a couple of time is really not into any of the technical aspects of computers, and mostly shies away from even updating drivers himself. He used Play WithSix, it's as easy as downloading the profile and pressing "Update". The program itself is quite weird, but seriously, it cannot get any easier than this Smile

Re: Tales from the crypt - Variable - 05-26-2015

Balschoiw, do you need any assistance in setting up the mods? Let us know, we will gladly assist.

Re: Tales from the crypt - Balschoiw - 05-29-2015

Right now I need to fix my computer that has some really weird issues. Whenever I play a hardware demanding game the comp just goes blackscreen randomly and simply shuts down. Stress tests with OCCT and other hardware stress tools did not show any error or weird beahviour, so my best guess is now on the PSU that is already 7 years old. Gfx card shows no artifacts whatsoever, temps are ok, memory is ok, drivers are all up to date and I get no weird behaviour in desktop mode.
I´ll get a replacement PSU and keep you updated.
Thx for the warm re-welcome  Smile

Re: Tales from the crypt - SPhoenix - 05-29-2015

Hi there Balschoiw!
If your PSU couldn't handle gaming anymore, surely that would have down through OCCT no?

Re: Tales from the crypt - Outlawz7 - 05-29-2015

Check your motherboard?