Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
Arma 2 coops - poll - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: CiA Coop Nights (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Arma 2 coops - poll (/showthread.php?tid=2783)

Pages: 1 2

Arma 2 coops - poll - Misha - 10-20-2014

Dear Comrades and fellow players,

time has come for us to decide the future of Arma 2 coops on CiA server. As you are (or not) aware, our number of players on Arma 2 coop nights has been rather low lately (in fact, no players attended last few coops).

We have discussed this situation internally and almost scrapped Arma 2 coops but in the end we have decided to give Arma 2 one more chance.

We would like to know how many of you are interested in playing Arma 2 with us.

Re: Arma 2 coops - poll - Misha - 10-20-2014

Sorry, need to bump!

Re: Arma 2 coops - poll - Phantom - 10-20-2014

I'd be able to attend depending on the day of the week. If it's weekday I'm completely out. Saturday and I can unless something comes up, but usually yes.

Re: Arma 2 coops - poll - Variable - 10-20-2014

I selected the "I would rarely attend" option

Re: Arma 2 coops - poll - Varanon - 10-21-2014

Same here, I would rarely attent, and if it's weekends, not at all, but as I said, that's ok, I'd rather give Phantom the chance to play Arma 2 since he's still more into it than me.

Re: Arma 2 coops - poll - Stick - 10-21-2014

I selected the "I would rarely attend" option, as I go out dancing most Tuesday nights (Modern Jive Dancing if your wondering!)

Re: Arma 2 coops - poll - Variable - 10-21-2014

(10-21-2014, 12:31 PM)Stick link Wrote:I go out dancing most Tuesday nights (Modern Jive Dancing if your wondering!)
Video of you dancing or it didn't happen! Big Grin

Re: Arma 2 coops - poll - Alwarren - 10-21-2014

(10-21-2014, 01:01 PM)Variable link Wrote:Video of you dancing or it didn't happen! Big Grin

I support this notion Big Grin

Re: Arma 2 coops - poll - doveman - 10-21-2014

(10-21-2014, 01:01 PM)Variable link Wrote:Video of you dancing or it didn't happen! Big Grin

You should pixellate the other people's faces though, to protect the innocent  ;D

I voted "rarely attend" as I can't really manage Tuesdays as well as Thursdays and I'm busy most Saturdays as well but there might be the odd week when I'm free and would join. Mostly probably only special occasions though, like the IF night we tried. I find it a bit confusing playing ArmA2 as well as ArmA3 to be honest, as I keep trying to use features that are only available in ArmA3  :Smile

Ok, here is a link of a video of me dancing! On A chilly September day in Darlington. Can you spot me? By the way the lads at work have a right laugh when they saw this!!!

[url=

Re: Arma 2 coops - poll - Variable - 10-21-2014

The guy with the blue shirt at the front?

Yes that is correct Smile

Re: Arma 2 coops - poll - doveman - 10-21-2014

(10-21-2014, 04:30 PM)Stick link Wrote:Ok, here is a link of a video of me dancing! On A chilly September day in Darlington. Can you spot me? By the way the lads at work have a right laugh when they saw this!!!

[url=

Re: Arma 2 coops - poll - Misha - 10-22-2014

I think people have spoken - Arma 2 on CiA is no more.

To elaborate - even if we call new players we must have at least some solid base of players attending regularly, no matter how small, in order for the games to appeal to the new people. If it's only one CiA player and few new players they wouldn't see our coops as something alive, which it ain't for some time already.

Re: Arma 2 coops - poll - Variable - 10-22-2014

I think the bigger problem is simply lack of good missions for Arma 2. Players can always be slowly recruited with some work.
We'll remove the Arma 2 references from the website.