Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
[CiA] Youtube Videos - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: CiA Coop Nights (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: [CiA] Youtube Videos (/showthread.php?tid=1967)

Re: [CiA] Youtube Videos - Revan - 10-31-2012

Mmhmm. No problem. Thanks guys, I'll be sure to record longer next time. I got a new external (to go along side my other one which is running out of space), so I won't be so paranoid about recording space now. 500GB to go external for $69.00 USD plus 8.250% sales tax ($5.12 in the case of this particular item) minus a 10% discount bringing it down to just $67.22.

Not a bad price for a bit of extra space. Also ultra small and stuff. Big Grin

Re: [CiA] Youtube Videos - Phantom - 10-31-2012

Brilliant video Revan. I love the editing and music choice for the background. I assume the beginning part of the music was from War Rock (that one F2P FPS with vehicles and stuff).

Edited and uploaded Crashed Prize by Nkenny from his lite mission packs.

[youtube]exMSXeY_t34&feature=plcp[/youtube]

Re: [CiA] Youtube Videos - kenwort - 11-05-2012

Re: [CiA] Youtube Videos - Variable - 11-05-2012

Cool video and screenshots Kenwort. What the hell are we suppose to do with that Apache? I suppose the only chance is to keep the american vehicles intact, kill the crews, take over the vehicles' weapons and use them against it when it passes us and we are out of his weapon sectors.

Re: [CiA] Youtube Videos - Rund - 11-05-2012

(11-05-2012, 11:48 AM)Variable link Wrote:Cool video and screenshots Kenwort. What the hell are we suppose to do with that Apache? I suppose the only chance is to keep the american vehicles intact, kill the crews, take over the vehicles' weapons and use them against it when it passes us and we are out of his weapon sectors.

In fact, we managed to do this once. But there was a factor of luck in that  :Smile

Re: [CiA] Youtube Videos - Misha - 11-08-2012

I got a video from Sunday coop, but it's in HD, 10 minutes long, and I don't want to upload it to youtube till kingdom come. Which video format has good quality and is economical in terms of file size for Youtube? I'm more or less new here.

BTW, I'm editing it in Sony Vegas.

EDIT: ok, h264 is good enough for me. I tried everything and nothing else is suitable.

Re: [CiA] Youtube Videos - kenwort - 11-08-2012

(11-08-2012, 05:39 AM)Miša link Wrote:I got a video from Sunday coop, but it's in HD, 10 minutes long, and I don't want to upload it to youtube till kingdom come. Which video format has good quality and is economical in terms of file size for Youtube? I'm more or less new here.

BTW, I'm editing it in Sony Vegas.

EDIT: ok, h264 is good enough for me. I tried everything and nothing else is suitable.

If your editing in vegas then it should have a preset for Internet Videos, if not then you can render it in .mp4 720p

OK, got it finally. Two things to notice, I misspelled mission name in the beginning of the video, and second, I didn't record initial engagements at Mokropsy, been too busy to remember to fraps it. Due to Youtube compression anything less than HD resolution looks bad.

[url=

(11-08-2012, 02:29 PM)Kenwort link Wrote:If your editing in vegas then it should have a preset for Internet Videos, if not then you can render it in .mp4 720p

Hm, where do I find that, all I see is "render as" option if I want to export it? Tried mp4, looks good and is small enough, but I got fixation with HD which I may abandon in the future.

Re: [CiA] Youtube Videos - Phantom - 11-14-2012

I got Lingor Cops 1 by Thorfinn up

[youtube]c2bDLk8GyDQ&feature=g-upl[/youtube]

Re: [CiA] Youtube Videos - Variable - 11-14-2012

Cool video Phantom. What's with the "I'm stoned" effect? Smile

Re: [CiA] Youtube Videos - Phantom - 11-14-2012

You mean the constant color changing effects? That could be the auto color auto brightness stuff that I used during Premiere... it didn't end up so well but I already deleted the old video so too late to adjust more on that Sad . I wish I have Sony Vegas instead. Premiere doesn't seem to do too nice of a job to me. Not going to use those auto color auto brightness stuff again. Works fine in photoshop but video editing the color changes too drastically. I also upped the saturation which I usually do, but should I not do that either? Seems like the auto brightness auto color causes the most issues.

Re: [CiA] Youtube Videos - Variable - 11-14-2012

No, I mean the weird psychodalic twists of the field of view.

Re: [CiA] Youtube Videos - Bubba - 11-14-2012

Oh yeah, your head is like spinning at bit. It's noticeable around 0.20 in the video. Looks weird.

Re: [CiA] Youtube Videos - Phantom - 11-15-2012

Oh damn, youtube told me I had shakiness issue and asked if I want to fix it so I click ok. While I was viewing it, it was normal. Now that you mentioned it, instead of fixing the problem that never existed, youtube added the "I'm high" effect to it. Going to click undo and see if that helps. It was fine before the "fix" was added.

How long does it take to revert, when I barely upload it it wasn't like that. I'm not going to let youtube auto "fix" my video next time -_-

EDIT: It should be back to normal now