Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
PMC: CONTRACTS - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Mission Releases (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: PMC: CONTRACTS (/showthread.php?tid=3683)

PMC: CONTRACTS - Sempri - 12-07-2017

New mission on the server!
[Image: CCDA8A725CE93B1F7CB6DB59B97B39825F75CDBB]

Welcome to PMC: Contracts! The missions are set up as individual contracts that you or your team can decide on which to take. Take on one contract, or two. Maybe you want to split the teams up and have them take on separate contracts simultaneously. Contract very in size but overall they can be accomplished with 10 -15 players. Well, unless you are realy good then maybe 5 players.

After you complete your objective(s) for that particular contract, the mission will not end. It will tick as completed but the session will not be over. Instead, you are free to continue on to the next contract or end the session when you are ready. It will be up to you and the players if you feel like continuing on to the next contract.

FEATURES
20 player slots available. 4 teams, 5 men per team.
1 Zeus slot open. Pick civilian to play as curator.
ACE 3 supported
AIS Revive system- Will not work if you are playing with ACE 3.

Hey SINGLE PLAYERS! You have the ability to merge the other teams into your group. It's explained further in the briefing. I have tested this out in SP. Its doable. Just go in with a plan.

Please remember, this is not structured as a start and finish type mission. No story, no mission ending. The players decide what to take on and end mission when they see fit.

RE: PMC: CONTRACTS - Sempri - 12-09-2017

Mission Updated in server!

- You can now spawn to a different camp. Added a strategic map in the base you start in. More info is given brief. Thanks Variable for the suggestion

- Added a lot of small details.

Still WIP. Going to add more contracts later in the week.

RE: PMC: CONTRACTS - Sputnik Monroe - 12-14-2017

This is really neat concept and I enjoyed my singe try  with the mission last Sunday. I liked that the town we went into required a lot of room clearing, which is something that happens way to rarely in ARMA. I can't wait to try it again when I can join co op nights again after Christmas.

RE: PMC: CONTRACTS - Sempri - 12-14-2017

Sputnik Monroe Wrote:This is really neat concept and I enjoyed my singe try  with the mission last Sunday. I liked that the town we went into required a lot of room clearing, which is something that happens way to rarely in ARMA. I can't wait to try it again when I can join co op nights again after Christmas.

Sputnik, I appreciate that. I decided on this concept when Variable mentioned something about not having enough warm up missions. I have actually put in a few more missions and will be releasing it on Steam with SP option. So,e of the contracts will be smaller and will work well in SP.

RE: PMC: CONTRACTS - Sempri - 12-14-2017

Mission updated v2

_ Added the option to play mission at night

_ You can now have teams merge together via radio commands

_ Added a couple of new contracts

RE: PMC: CONTRACTS - Sempri - 12-20-2017

Mission updated on sever

_Added ACE 3 Support

_AIS Revive system- Disabled if using with ACE 3.

RE: PMC: CONTRACTS - Sempri - 12-23-2017

Sempri Wrote:Mission updated on sever

_Added ACE 3 Support

_AIS Revive system- Disabled if using with ACE 3.

Updated again and fixed the problem with ACE 3