Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
Campaign: Pulsate Ion Conspiracies - Shadows of Thirsky [COOP 11] - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Mission Releases (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Campaign: Pulsate Ion Conspiracies - Shadows of Thirsky [COOP 11] (/showthread.php?tid=3097)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Campaign: Pulsate Ion Conspiracies - Shadows of Thirsky [COOP 11] - Variable - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 08:11 AM)Phantom link Wrote:
I suspected that I was just a lousy shot...

Looking forward to playing this one again!

Re: Campaign: Pulsate Ion Conspiracies - Shadows of Thirsky [COOP 11] - Phantom - 09-10-2015

Mission 6 released

- Updated Mission 4 & 5 briefing (since I put 2015 instead of 2017)

Re: Campaign: Pulsate Ion Conspiracies - Shadows of Thirsky [COOP 11] - Phantom - 09-10-2015

Sorry mission 1 took so long for you guys to die in the end. I promise Missions 2-5 shouldn't take as long (don't know about 6 besides that enemy don't have AT and such).

It took me about 2 hours when I tried playing with just the AI and beat it (only losing the APC <AIs can't drive> and 1 AI before I got to the southern compound). I only had to replace player AIs at the southern compound at CQB since AI didn't get me up (didn't know about 'H' button). Well... there's also mission maker knowledge so I should know where I placed everything.

I wish Thirsk wasn't buggy sometimes with teleport to shore or invisible players though.

Checking SWEC (19:39 - 20:56) took you guys 1 hr 17 min to all die :o
(3:44 - 5:48) 2 hr 4 min for me to play with just AIs (since babysitting AIs take a while since they move slow)

Re: Campaign: Pulsate Ion Conspiracies - Shadows of Thirsky [COOP 11] - Phantom - 09-12-2015

Final mission for Pulsate Ion Campaign - Shadows of Thirsky released.

FHQ Accessories is optional for final mission.

Re: Campaign: Pulsate Ion Conspiracies - Shadows of Thirsky [COOP 11] - Variable - 09-12-2015

Congratulations!

Re: Campaign: Pulsate Ion Conspiracies - Shadows of Thirsky [COOP 11] - UnNamedGER - 10-08-2015

3rd mission was great

Re: Campaign: Pulsate Ion Conspiracies - Shadows of Thirsky [COOP 11] - McGregor - 10-08-2015

Nice job Phantom. Completed mission 3...... Barely

Re: Campaign: Pulsate Ion Conspiracies - Shadows of Thirsky [COOP 11] - Evans - 10-08-2015

Nice and hectic, spent most of the time trying to find the crosshair on the dragunov though :/

Re: Campaign: Pulsate Ion Conspiracies - Shadows of Thirsky [COOP 11] - Stagwine - 10-08-2015

Played the airbase capture mission. Hell of a light show, even if I bit it early. Nice work there ^^

Re: Campaign: Pulsate Ion Conspiracies - Shadows of Thirsky [COOP 11] - doveman - 10-08-2015

Enjoyed the third mission, thanks Phantom. Was not too hard but not too easy either and many of us didn't make it to the end.

Re: Campaign: Pulsate Ion Conspiracies - Shadows of Thirsky [COOP 11] - alias - 10-08-2015

Good job man. Liked the 3th mission.
The only thing is that towards the end became a little laggy (12-15 FPS for me).

Re: Campaign: Pulsate Ion Conspiracies - Shadows of Thirsky [COOP 11] - Variable - 10-08-2015

3rd mission. Awesome!
The fighting started right when we launched the mission. Should there be any attacks before the leader calls for reinforcements?
Shilka number is too high. I suggest to replace with other vehicles, keep the Shikla number low and make them hold position and not move. Otherwise it's too hard for the players to take them out before clearing the rest of the base. Too bad to miss the CAS.

Re: Campaign: Pulsate Ion Conspiracies - Shadows of Thirsky [COOP 11] - Stagwine - 10-08-2015

Evans, press N to lit the reticle of Dragunov.

Re: Campaign: Pulsate Ion Conspiracies - Shadows of Thirsky [COOP 11] - Variable - 10-08-2015

4th mission. No idea how you intended us to take out all these 6 Shilkas. If the Grads were not unlocked we could have done something. What did you want us to do?

Re: Campaign: Pulsate Ion Conspiracies - Shadows of Thirsky [COOP 11] - Phantom - 10-09-2015

Just an FYI, the Pulsate Ion Conspiracies mission are all on workshop too :o
https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=506543467

For 3rd mission when I tested alone, when I called in BMP reinforcements, they did a good job at taking down the shilkas.