Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
Arma 2 - CWR2 - co08_cwr2_fhq_breach_boys - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Mission Releases (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Arma 2 - CWR2 - co08_cwr2_fhq_breach_boys (/showthread.php?tid=2589)

Arma 2 - CWR2 - co08_cwr2_fhq_breach_boys - Alwarren - 03-01-2014

Mission: Our team of Spetznaz  was about to be extracted after a successful operation behind enemy lines when our ride was shot to shit by a so far undiscovered US triple-A-site. Alone and without the possibility to get support, our team must try to breach through the southern defense front line into friendly territory.

Requires CWR2

(already uploaded to the server, unfortunately I cannot make comments anymore)

Re: Arma 2 - CWR2 - co08_cwr2_fhq_breach_boys - Phantom - 03-01-2014

I can't make comments either.

Re: Arma 2 - CWR2 - co08_cwr2_fhq_breach_boys - Alwarren - 03-02-2014

(03-01-2014, 10:48 PM)Phantom link Wrote: I can't make comments either.

Solved it. Log out of your google account, then back in again.

Hard to believe that sometimes random information from the internet is true. Just yesterday, I was trying to join a Battlefield 4 server with my brother on the same network, and it didn't work... after a bit of searching, I found a video that explained what to do, and it *gasp* worked!

And here I was loosing faith in humanity Big Grin

Re: Arma 2 - CWR2 - co08_cwr2_fhq_breach_boys - Phantom - 03-02-2014

Most of the time if I do look up info on the internet, I'll find it.

(03-02-2014, 01:01 AM)Phantom link Wrote: Most of the time if I do look up info on the internet, I'll find it.

Yeah, only that most of the time, when you see someone ask a question, you'll first have to wade through a ton of bullshit...

"Try to reinstall your drivers"
"Did you try to reboot?"
"Have you updated your driver to the latest revision?"

*sigh*

Some people just HAVE to post something, even if it is bullshit.

Re: Arma 2 - CWR2 - co08_cwr2_fhq_breach_boys - Phantom - 03-02-2014

Sometimes I ctrl+f a certain keyword and keep clicking enter until I find what I'm looking for, or sometimes, its not there.

Re: Arma 2 - CWR2 - co08_cwr2_fhq_breach_boys - Variable - 03-02-2014

(03-02-2014, 01:01 AM)Phantom link Wrote: Most of the time if I do look up info on the internet, I'll find it.
That's my experience too. Google sometimes amazes me with how little search words he needs in order to take me exactly to the answer I need.

(03-02-2014, 10:34 AM)Variable link Wrote: That's my experience too. Google sometimes amazes me with how little search words he needs in order to take me exactly to the answer I need.

You all didn't understand what I am saying. Google finds the information if it is there, however, to find specific answers to questions, you have to wade through bullshit or unanswered questions.

Example: My problems with the Razer Surround. I find a lot of people that have similar problems, but none actually has a solution. Everybody is proposing bullshit solutions like "make sure the headset is plugged in" and "update to the latest drivers", but in essence, they are all bullshit.

Re: Arma 2 - CWR2 - co08_cwr2_fhq_breach_boys - Variable - 03-02-2014

I think that the example you gave is the exception that tells on the norm. If there was a solution to your Razer problem, you would have found it.

(03-02-2014, 02:53 PM)Variable link Wrote: I think that the example you gave is the exception that tells on the norm. If there was a solution to your Razer problem, you would have found it.

LOL I really have a hard time explaining what I mean.

The point I was trying to make is that the internet is full of false information, useless replies, etc. For every problem, there is about twenty times more bullshit than actually true information. You'll find it eventually, but the thing that annoys me is when people that really have ZERO idea what they are talking about try to appear sagely and just talk out of their arse Smile