Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
[CiA] Arma 3 addons - ArmA3Sync launcher and adddons sync - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: CiA Addon Requirements & Dedicated Servers (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: [CiA] Arma 3 addons - ArmA3Sync launcher and adddons sync (/showthread.php?tid=2575)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Re: [CiA] Arma 3 addons - ArmA3Sync launcher and adddons sync - Horus - 12-27-2015

You can try again ppl and report if you still have error  :o

Re: [CiA] Arma 3 addons - ArmA3Sync launcher and adddons sync - Rund - 12-27-2015

Seems to be ok now!

Re: [CiA] Arma 3 addons - ArmA3Sync launcher and adddons sync - Horus - 12-28-2015

Ok thx  Smile

Re: [CiA] Arma 3 addons - ArmA3Sync launcher and adddons sync - treendy - 12-28-2015

Hello,

Sorry I am new to ArmA3Sync... have installed but I can only see the auto-config url you have provided, no host or ftp url?... or any password etc...

I have tried a few variations of setting the url and getting asked for a password and username?

Can you let me know what values should be entered please for
Public auto-config url: "ftp://82.117.194.226/A3/.a3s/autoconfig"
Repository name: guessing this can be anything
Protocol: FTP
Host or URL:? ? ?
Port: 21?
Login: anonymous???

I'm guessing once logged in, it will be straight forward from then on (hopefully)

Darren

Re: [CiA] Arma 3 addons - ArmA3Sync launcher and adddons sync - Rund - 12-28-2015

Hi,

It's much simpler! Paste the autoconfig link into the box, and hit "Import" above it. It will automaticly add the rest! I agree the location of that button is not intuitive.

[Image: C24xOGt.png]

Re: [CiA] Arma 3 addons - ArmA3Sync launcher and adddons sync - treendy - 12-29-2015

thank you, that worked... what a sneaky button lol.. should this be mentioned on the first post in this thread? just in case others miss that button also

Re: [CiA] Arma 3 addons - ArmA3Sync launcher and adddons sync - Horus - 12-29-2015

Have you looked at first post  ???
Quote:...and How to download, install and use.... ArmA3Sync Wiki

ws

Re: [CiA] Arma 3 addons - ArmA3Sync launcher and adddons sync - treendy - 12-29-2015

Ah... feel slightly silly now lol.... i did watch that vid but missed him clicking the import button... could see him copy and paste into the url ... now i know what the issue is, i looked again and can see he does actually click this button.  sorry all... feel free to delete post and any responses... hide all evidence of my question lol

Re: [CiA] Arma 3 addons - ArmA3Sync launcher and adddons sync - Horus - 01-03-2016

Update 67
Quote:@CUP_Terrain ... v1.0.1

Re: [CiA] Arma 3 addons - ArmA3Sync launcher and adddons sync - Misha - 01-03-2016

Downloaded CPU Terrain, checked again, Arma Sync reports not updated, d/l again, still not updated, maybe a bug related to Arma Sync?

Edit: seems like something is wrong with cup_terrain_ca_buildings.pbo, it's marked red.

Re: [CiA] Arma 3 addons - ArmA3Sync launcher and adddons sync - Radnik - 01-03-2016

Hi Tomo,

No mather what i do ArmA3Sync keeps reporting CBA_A3, as something missing. see atachment.
I'm downloading CUP_Terrains atm

Re: [CiA] Arma 3 addons - ArmA3Sync launcher and adddons sync - Horus - 01-03-2016

@Ivan aka Radnik  ;D
A3Sync repo never had keys folder in @CBA_A3 -> blue color mean that that file should be deleted and A3Sync will delete that folder/file after finish download

@ALL
pls wait ~30min to re-upload that cup_terrain_ca_buildings.pbo

Thanks  Smile

Re: [CiA] Arma 3 addons - ArmA3Sync launcher and adddons sync - Rund - 01-03-2016

(01-03-2016, 05:04 AM)Horus link Wrote:Update 67

My repo is updated and online.

A3Sync is online.

@Rundll can you pls update mod.cpp in @CiA folder and delete changelog_core.txt in @CUP_Terrains and *.build files in @RHS_* /addons folder?

Re: [CiA] Arma 3 addons - ArmA3Sync launcher and adddons sync - Misha - 01-04-2016

I still have this problem with cup_terrain_ca_buildings.pbo. I check for addons, download terrain pack, and it still shows that this file is missing. I wonder that maybe my hard drive is the problem (got bad sector maybe)?