Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
Arma 2 CWR 2: Anti-tank launcher sights - WIP - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Arma Game (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Arma 2 CWR 2: Anti-tank launcher sights - WIP (/showthread.php?tid=2211)

Arma 2 CWR 2: Anti-tank launcher sights - WIP - Misha - 04-26-2012

Hello comrades, following the steps of our great teachers Osku and Marto, I'm bringing you AT sights guide for CWR 2. I will add more information and pictures later as I progress in my research on the subject, and this will have to suffice for now. Yeah, correct me if you find my findings wrong or not precise, or send suggestions as I terribly lack proper methodology for this.

[size=1.35em]RPG-75[/size]

[Image: RPG-75-1-1.jpg]

[size=1.35em]AT-4[/size]

[Image: AT4-1.jpg]

[size=1.35em]M72 LAW[/size]

[Image: M72-LAW-2.jpg]

Arma 2 CWR 2: Anti-tank launcher sights - WIP - Variable - 04-26-2012

Thank you Misha, that's great! I had no idea how to aim the CWR sights until now. Printing!

Mike, will you insert this guide to your AT sights guide addon?

Re: Arma 2 CWR 2: Anti-tank launcher sights - WIP - Rund - 04-26-2012

Many thanks! 
The last one explains why I tend to miss with the law, the marks at  the end of the tube seem to be useless?

Re: Arma 2 CWR 2: Anti-tank launcher sights - WIP - Misha - 04-26-2012

I find the marks on many sights pretty useless and I don't know on what purpose they made them to look like that. Why would they put four horizontal lines when I actually use for aim only last two, etc.

Re: Arma 2 CWR 2: Anti-tank launcher sights - WIP - mikey - 04-26-2012

If you want Misha I can put them in the AT sights addon if people are still using that.

Re: Arma 2 CWR 2: Anti-tank launcher sights - WIP - Misha - 04-26-2012

Yes, absolutely, that would be useful. Although, I'm not sure that this is final and it may be updated in the future.

Re: Arma 2 CWR 2: Anti-tank launcher sights - WIP - Variable - 03-17-2013

One of the latest Betas introduced ballistic behaviour to the Arma 2 rockets. Unguided AT launchers like SMAW, MAWWS, and their CWR2 counterparts have significant drop and ballistic arcs now. That's why I missed those rockets in that mission a week ago lol!

It's only a matter of time before an official patch is released and then this guide will turn useless (already useless for players that run the beta).

Misha, any chance for an update?

Re: Arma 2 CWR 2: Anti-tank launcher sights - WIP - Misha - 04-10-2013

I'm waiting for official patch and then we will see does it need update or not. And I am a little bit out of the loop regarding CWR2 status.

Re: Arma 2 CWR 2: Anti-tank launcher sights - WIP - Variable - 04-10-2013

Yeah, better wait for an official patch. About CWR2, seems like they inherit the vanilla rockets' ballistics, so once a new patch is out, CWR2 rockets will be changed too.

Re: Arma 2 CWR 2: Anti-tank launcher sights - WIP - Misha - 07-17-2013

No point in waiting anymore, gotta finish this already. Till end of this week.