Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
Inv 44 Joint op - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Joint Operations (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Inv 44 Joint op (/showthread.php?tid=2202)

Pages: 1 2

Inv 44 Joint op - Spinoza - 03-26-2012

Hello boys,

its been awhile since we played a large coop event together. I have been informed that there is some interest in inv44 among you guys. I have also asked the good men of folk and ARPS if they would like to participate and the early reports indicate some positive responses. Accordingly, I will book April 29th 2012 at 20.00 CET for a Inv44 large coop event. This time we will all go together, no separate targets. And, I prefer Wehrmacht/Waffen SS troops, if anyone has objections please let me know.

With regards,
Spinoza.

Re: Inv 44 Joint op - Misha - 03-29-2012

Sorry to say, but I will most likely be unable to attend.

Anyhow, great opportunity to try out I44 in a massive coop, looking forward to playing on another occasion.

Inv 44 Joint op - Variable - 03-29-2012

I will most probably be able to make it. 90% certainty.
Please let's try to have a better attendance assumption this time. On the last joint op three players confirmed but 10 arrived. Such activities involve people from other groups, so let's respect their efforts and be able to let them know how many are going to attend.

Re: Inv 44 Joint op - Rund - 03-31-2012

There is a good chance I will make it this time.

Re: Inv 44 Joint op - Zwobot - 04-01-2012

Should work for me.

Re: Inv 44 Joint op - Spinoza - 04-09-2012

19 slots for CiA enough? And we are all going as Wehrmacht/Waffen SS, opposing us are yanks and brits. Island is Chernarus.

Re: Inv 44 Joint op - Variable - 04-09-2012

I guess it's more than enough Spinoza. We are not likely to be more than 12 I presume.

Re: Inv 44 Joint op - Spinoza - 04-10-2012

(04-09-2012, 10:38 PM)Variable link Wrote: I guess it's more than enough Spinoza. We are not likely to be more than 12 I presume.

Thanks for the info, 12 it is.

Re: Inv 44 Joint op - Spinoza - 04-25-2012

CiA roster & equipment.

Unteroff.
MG42
Panzerjäger (Panzerschreck)
Schutze
Grenadier
Arzt

Unteroff.
Panzerfaust (PzF60)
Pionier (3kg "satchel")
Grenadier
Schutze

11+1 (command)=12 slots
2x Halftracks with forward and aft MG´s
+some unarmed vehicles, ammo and medical supplies

Im going with Waffen SS, americans and brits as the opposing force. Island is Chernarus and Broileri (LDDK) is in overall command of the mission. Inv44 modules:

ARMOR PENETRATION | ADDITIONAL EFFECTS
BOLT ACTION ANIMATIONS
MMG PRONE ANIMATIONS
FORWARD OBSERVER
OVERPRESSURE
WEAPON RESTING
WOUNDING
CONSTRUCTION

Briefing will be available on Friday night or Saturday morning. As for gameday, please try to be on time, about 10-15 mins prior to kickoff. After briefing is done the server will be locked. If you dont have Inv1944, here are the links CBA v0.8.3, INV44 Full (2.6), INV44 Patch (2.61)

Re: Inv 44 Joint op - Variable - 04-25-2012

Thanks Spinoza, looking forward to the briefing.

Re: Inv 44 Joint op - Bubba - 04-27-2012

Sounds awesome and looks even better. Smile

I'm now 99.99% sure I'm coming. Unless of course I run into a lion and it eats me.

Re: Inv 44 Joint op - Spinoza - 04-27-2012

SILBERFUCHS
Balota airstrip, 0510 hours
Weather clear and is expected to remain so

Situation:
Kameraden, the allies have landed on this little island. They are apparently planning to use the island as a staging area for their upcoming invasion of France. The Reich does not have a significant presence here, only you and some vehicles. Notice the close proximity of enemy lines before making any hasty plans. You are soldiers of the Fatherland and it is your duty to fight and if necessary to die for the cause. We can only hope you die with honour. Es Lebe Deutschland!

Notes:
The Allies have forward observers in the area so expect mortar fire, also remember that the allies have shown remarkable willingness to call in mortar fire dangerously close to their own positions.The airfield to the north has not seen any allied activity but do not rely on this information. Stay vigilant at all times.

Missions:
We managed to hold on to a little airstrip close to Balota. From here you will attack key targets in the Allied occupied area. The targets are as follows:

1) Move into Chernogorsk, locate the American officer, kill him and confiscate the documents he is carrying. The city has a American garrison and some tanks. Be prepared for heavy house to house fighting. Try to keep your tanks out of the city if possible.

2) Move to Zub, the Americans have set up a radiostation there and are broadcasting propaganda in order to demoralize our troops. Obviously we can not allow this to continue.

3) Finally move to Pusta, the British are using this area for a supply depot. Locate the depot and destroy it.

Chernogorsk: As seen on map
Zub: North of Chernogorsk
Pusta: NE of Cherno.
[Image: foxcf.jpg]

Re: Inv 44 Joint op - Gary - 04-27-2012

Looks Great, cant wait. Thanks Spinoza.

Re: Inv 44 Joint op - Chief - 04-27-2012

Looks interesting. I should be able to join you.

Re: Inv 44 Joint op - Broileri - 04-28-2012

Orders for Platoon Commanders of CiA, Folk & ARPS and LDDK for Operation Silberfuchs on 29 April 2012

Quote:- CiA, Folk & ARPS and LDDK will form a three-platoon company.
- The company will act as one unless otherwise ordered, with the three platoons always attacking one of the three main objectives simultaneously.
- No platoon will be used as a reserve, but you are encouraged to use a part of your force to watch your back and as a tactical reserve within your platoon.
- We have no support platoon. To minimise fuss, transport as well as medical and materiel support should be organized on platoon level at all times, unless all else fails.
- In order to avoid friendly fire, do not move to the sectors or paths of the other platoons for any reason without asking for and receiving an express acknowledgement from the other platoon's commander. There can be no confusion about where the other platoons or any of their elements are.
- In order to further avoid friendly fire, have your platoon carry plenty of smoke grenades and use them to mark your movement and location especially when in combat.
- When possible, disengage at the latest after taking 50% losses in any engagement, then report and regroup.
- In case you are killed in action, your second-in-command should be ready to immediately take command and report to me.
- The initial plan is bound to change as we go, so there is no need to memorise it, but skim it through nevertheless. Contact me with any comments, questions or suggestions before Sunday afternoon preferably by e-mailing broileri.lddk at gmail.com.

Rules of Engagement: Your platoon is free to return fire at all times. Your platoon is free to engage all suspected enemy targets except when the company is preparing a synchronised attack, in which case the fire command is given by the company commander. Civilian structures used by the enemy can be destroyed at your discretion. Any man guilty of desertion or insubordination is to be shot by an officer or NCO without delay so as not to harm the troops' morale.

1) Attack on Chernogorsk

The company will obtain documents from the American officer's corpse. The company will destroy the garrison in the town in order to eliminate the threat it would otherwise pose to our further advance.

Do not send the Panthers deep into the town but use them to guard the main roads and wait for the enemy tanks to be found or to reveal themselves.

CiA will move on the left, Folk & ARPS in the middle and LDDK on the right.

Phase A:

CiA will move to Hill 14 and its nearest buildings west of Chernogorsk and prepare to provide covering fire.

Folk & ARPS will advance to the area of the petrol station west of Chernogorsk and support LDDK's advance.

LDDK will advance to the factory building west of Chernogorsk.

Phase B:

CiA will support the attack of Folk & ARPS to the factory area SE of Hill 14.

Folk & ARPS will attack the factory area of Chernogorsk.

LDDK will support the attack of Folk & ARPS, then attack the harbour area of Chernogorsk.

Phase C:

CiA will clear the buildings NW of the factory area, and then take the two T-intersections on the NW side of Chernogorsk in order to prevent enemy from escaping or sending reinforcements that way.

Folk & ARPS will clear the factory area and seek the American officer.

LDDK will clear the harbour and the city blocks between the harbour and the factory area and seek the American officer.

Phase D, when the documents have been obtained:

CiA will advance NW to the intersection and hill 29 west of Vysota.

Folk & ARPS will advance to the church north of Chernogorsk and Vysota.

LDDK will clear the eastern buildings of Chernogorsk and advance to Hill 34 east of Chernogorsk.

2) Attack on Zub

The company will destroy the American radio station at Zub. CiA will take point moving north on the western road, followed by Folk & ARPS, while LDDK will secure the eastern road. Finally the company will attack Zub from east and north. In case heavy casualties have been sustained, the plan will be changed and the company will move together.

Phase A:

CiA will advance to Nadezhdino.

Folk & ARPS will follow CiA to Nadezhdino and secure the surrounding hills when necessary.

LDDK will advance to Lake Ozerka and secure the surrounding hills when necessary.

Phase B:

CiA will reconnoitre the castle ruins in Zub.

Folk & ARPS will continue north from Nadezhdino, secure the village of Vyshnoye north of Zub and take positions in Vyshnoye and hill 360 on the east side of Vyshnoye.

LDDK will secure the village of Mogilevka east of Zub and prepare to advance towards Zub.

Phase C:

Depending on the level of resistance, either Cia will infiltrate the castle ruins and destroy the radio station or Folk & ARPS will move in from N and NE.

LDDK will advance towards Zub from E and SE, take the buildings 200 metres east of the castle ruins with the support of Folk & ARPS from the north, and then support the attack of CiA or Folk & ARPS into the castle ruins.

3) Attack on Pusta

The company will attack the village of Pusta and destroy the British supply depot. The plan will depend completely on the company's present strength and information provided by LDDK's recon patrol.

Cheers,
Broileri, LDDK