Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
CWR2 Joint coop? - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Joint Operations (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: CWR2 Joint coop? (/showthread.php?tid=2141)

Pages: 1 2 3

CWR2 Joint coop? - Spinoza - 12-21-2011

How often and how many of you guys play CWR2? Ive been watching some CWR2 videos on youtube and I got very nostalgic and emotional :'( I could be persuaded to make a mission (unless one of you would rather do one)? I cant promise a huge participation from LDDK, maybe 5-8. If we play on CiA server, what exactly would be required (apart from the game)? TS3 is not a problem, but if there is a excessive amount of additional addons that needs to be downloaded it probably will work negatively. And to be clear, Im not promising anything at this point, just getting the lay of the land.

CWR2 Joint coop? - Variable - 12-21-2011

Hey Spinoza,
We are playing CWR 2 every Friday. Right now it's on hold until the server will be updated to patch 2.
I like the idea of having a joint CWR session with LDDK. I think our TS will be enough to hold us all, maybe only the game server limitation of 16 players will have to be updated.

Re: CWR2 Joint coop? - Spinoza - 12-21-2011

Commandante Variable,

if everything goes to plan, would Friday the 30th of December 2011 be appropriate time? Dont know at what time you guys play but at 20.00 CET seems to be standard. Of course we could push this until 2012.

Re: CWR2 Joint coop? - Overlord - 12-22-2011

Sorry to spoil the fun, but server won't be updated in time. There will probably (read most surly) be no server upgrade before final 1.60 Lin server is released.

The bright side is you all got more time to convert your favourite OFP missions to AA2. Everon, Desert, Kolgujev (winter too I guess)  is included Smile

Re: CWR2 Joint coop? - hund - 12-22-2011

If you guys need a server for a CWR2 joint op, my boys can provide one.

Re: CWR2 Joint coop? - stoops417 - 12-27-2011

(12-22-2011, 02:06 AM)Overlord link Wrote:Sorry to spoil the fun, but server won't be updated in time. There will probably (read most surly) be no server upgrade before final 1.60 Lin server is released.

The bright side is you all got more time to convert your favourite OFP missions to AA2. Everon, Desert, Kolgujev (winter too I guess)  is included Smile

Unless I'm missing something the 1.6 Linux server files came out on the 22nd?

Re: CWR2 Joint coop? - Spinoza - 12-27-2011

Well I already informed the guys that 30.12.2011 is not available, so next year then. Next year, sounds like a million miles away Big Grin Its only next week Smile

Re: CWR2 Joint coop? - Spinoza - 09-09-2014

Hello again,
well, LDDK installed the "final" version of [color=rgb(102, 102, 102)]CWR² yesterday on its server. So the invitation is again a go, but are you willing to try the LDDK server? I was thinking of a joint op, unfortunately LDDK does not use TS but it has not stopped these gettogethers before. So what say you?[/color]

Re: CWR2 Joint coop? - Variable - 09-09-2014

(09-09-2014, 12:51 PM)Spinoza link Wrote:Hello again,
well, LDDK installed the "final" version of CWR² yesterday on its server. So the invitation is again a go, but are you willing to try the LDDK server? I was thinking of a joint op, unfortunately LDDK does not use TS but it has not stopped these gettogethers before. So what say you?
Sure! Unfortunately the numbers of Arma 2 players is not as it used to be, but I guess we can interest at least a handful.

Re: CWR2 Joint coop? - Spinoza - 09-10-2014

How would you folks react to ACE?

Re: CWR2 Joint coop? - Varanon - 09-10-2014

Do ACE and CWR work well together ?

We've used ACE in the past, but I always find it too buggy to play, but that's just my personal experience

Re: CWR2 Joint coop? - Outlawz7 - 09-10-2014

I recall posts about ACE making some CWR vehicles invincible due to their armor system or something.

Re: CWR2 Joint coop? - Spinoza - 09-10-2014

Possibly, but the newest versions seem to work just fine.

Re: CWR2 Joint coop? - Spinoza - 09-11-2014

October 12th at 20.00 CET, sounds good?

Re: CWR2 Joint coop? - Variable - 09-12-2014

Guys, who's interested?