Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
LDDK & CiA joint FDFmod coop - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Joint Operations (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: LDDK & CiA joint FDFmod coop (/showthread.php?tid=2016)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

LDDK & CiA joint FDFmod coop - Spinoza - 05-22-2011

Greetings all,

There hs been some discussion about a potential Kyllikki & CiA Joint FDFmod coop. Gameday would be Sunday 29.5.2011 at 21.00 Finland time (GMT+3, CET+1).

The mission structure will be as follows:

1) LDDK and CiA will start at separate locations, basically this means that both units will have separate objectives but will support each other if necessary

2) LDDK, having more players, will have more powerful weapons and equipment (tanks, IFV etc) and will carry the brunt of the action, CiA will conduct more guerilla style warfare (ambush, assassination etc)

3) Grand finale will be a coordinated attack to a high value target, LDDK and CiA side by side Smile

4) The "supreme commander" of the mission will be someone from LDDK

5) One (1) individual from CiA has to be in LDDK comms Mumble for easier communication, I suggest Osku or Pulverizer.

If you have any requests regarding weapons or equipment, please let me know. But, please keep in mind that realism will be observed.

Re: LDDK & CiA joint FDFmod coop - Overlord - 05-22-2011

This sounds great Spinoza, looks forward to this.

Re: LDDK & CiA joint FDFmod coop - Variable - 05-22-2011

Spinoza this sounds great! The guerria role sounds perfect for CiA to me. I can't think of any special requirements fir us. CiA, can you guys think of any?
Looking forward to the joint op.

Re: LDDK & CiA joint FDFmod coop - Osku - 05-22-2011

Sounds fun. I'll be there, but dunno about leading... I didn't feel very comfortable last time.The amount of comms on Mumble + Teamspeak was really exhausting and overwhelming for me. My brain is unable to process so much information so fast. ;D

Anyway, I'm still up for leading if so required.

Re: LDDK & CiA joint FDFmod coop - Overlord - 05-22-2011

Getting better and better Smile

How about a separate slot for a Liaison officer? His main role will be to comunicate with HQ (LDDK mission leader), it would be an interesting job for the rest of us keeping him alive. No need for him to lead the CiA squad.

I think it only will make things more complicated and slower with one player trying lead a squad, and in the same time, be fully updated on the other squads movements and positions while syncronizing his own squad.
The CiA squad leader can fully concentrate on the objectives, while the Liaison relay important informations both ways (position, spotted targets, squad status aond so on).

The Liaison role would be a little less complicated and squad leader could be anyone from CiA.

Special requirements would be no underbarrell for Overlord Tongue

Re: LDDK & CiA joint FDFmod coop - Bubba - 05-24-2011

Helvetin helvetti!

I can't make it. God damn you Finnish bastards! You chose the wrong weekend!

Re: LDDK & CiA joint FDFmod coop - Overlord - 05-28-2011

So who of us are attending?

I will

Overlord

Re: LDDK & CiA joint FDFmod coop - Variable - 05-29-2011

I will attend!

Re: LDDK & CiA joint FDFmod coop - Nikiller - 05-29-2011

hi,

If I am allowed to participate with CIA I can join.

cya.

Nikiller.

Re: LDDK & CiA joint FDFmod coop - Osku - 05-29-2011

I'll be there too.

Quote:How about a separate slot for a Liaison officer? His main role will be to comunicate with HQ (LDDK mission leader), it would be an interesting job for the rest of us keeping him alive. No need for him to lead the CiA squad.

Let's do it this way. Who wants to be leader? I can take the radioman role by being on Kyllikki Mumble, passing orders and other info to our people. If I die, you will lose the comms because you wouldn't then have a man "educated enough" to handle the long range radio. ;D

(05-29-2011, 07:53 AM)Nikiller link Wrote: If I am allowed to participate with CIA I can join.

Yes, sure. Like previously, also in this operation CiA will consist of members and as well all the rest of our coop nighters.  Smile

Re: LDDK & CiA joint FDFmod coop - jäger - 05-29-2011

I think I will be enough trained person to be a secondary radioman, if I will be still up Wink

Re: LDDK & CiA joint FDFmod coop - Spinoza - 05-29-2011

Hello, here is the briefing. CiA will start behind enemy lines along with the mortar crew. Marked FDF F.O.B on map. Rest of LDDK will start at the Finnish flag just south of the enemy lines.

co 50 fdf OPERATION JUBILEE
Podagorsk, 29.5.2011, 04.30 hours
Weather: Clouds and rain, possibly foggy

Situation:
"Gentlemen, this is what you have been fighting for. We have managed to push the Russians and her insurgent allies all the way to the northern parts of the island. Today we will deliver the coup de grâce and finally end the war. The enemy is still strong and determined to stand its ground. So keep your eyes and ears open. Good luck!"

Objectives:
"Destroy the supply depot. Eliminate the insurgent commander and finally push your way to the last Russian stronghold on the island and destroy the heavy factories there and eliminate all enemies."

Equipment:
"1x Leopard 2, 1x T72M1, 1x BMP2, 1x AMV, 4x Scania, 3x Defender, Ammotruck, Fueltruck and Repairtruck"

[Image: jubi.jpg]

Re: LDDK & CiA joint FDFmod coop - Osku - 05-29-2011

(05-29-2011, 12:03 PM)jäger link Wrote: I think I will be enough trained person to be a secondary radioman, if I will be still up Wink

Okay, that's good. Check that you have your Mumble set-up with the ability to Whisper to all channels. Tutorial in finnish here: http://v2.kyllikki.fi/cgi/ib/ikonboard.cgi?s=36a76058627330330c87683ca5111f75;act=ST;f=1;t=1023

----

Here's all the connection info:

Server name: LDD Kyllikki, www.kyllikki.fi
Server password: ask Osku on CiA TS3
Main rules: common CiA rules are fully applicable within our team. Kyllikki guys will be in charge of the whole operation
Mods required: ArmA2 + Arrowhead, FDFmod
Voice software & channels: our team on CiA TS3, radiomen (Osku, jäger) will have their own channel on Kyllikki's Mumble

BE THERE IN TIME - NO JIP !

Re: LDDK & CiA joint FDFmod coop - Nikiller - 05-29-2011

hi,

Shorcut ready LOCK N' LOAD!!

cya.

Nikiller.

Re: LDDK & CiA joint FDFmod coop - Spinoza - 05-29-2011

Thank you all for attending, went surprisingly well, 2/3 objectives completed. Smile