Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
Is it something I said? - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Offtopic (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Is it something I said? (/showthread.php?tid=1758)

Is it something I said? - RKDmitriyev - 12-08-2009

Someone took off one of my karma points.  :o  ???

Did I offend someone? I'm just curious.  Smile

Re: Is it something I said? - Hawke - 12-08-2009

What is it for anyway?

Re: Is it something I said? - Marto - 12-08-2009

There you go - I just added one for you!

Re: Is it something I said? - RKDmitriyev - 12-08-2009

(12-08-2009, 05:04 PM)Hawke link Wrote: What is it for anyway?

It's just a measure of e-cred on the forums.

And thx Marto.

It's not too important to me, I was just wondering if I did something wrong. :-X

Re: Is it something I said? - RKDmitriyev - 12-09-2009

And now it seems that the karma system has been done away with? Well, I guess we'll just have to keep track of it by hand now.  ;D

I guess it's for the best, poor OL was down to only two karma. He probably blew away some of them with a grenade launcher.

(<3 OL <3  :-* )

Re: Is it something I said? - Marto - 12-09-2009

(12-09-2009, 05:28 PM)RKDmitriyev link Wrote: And now it seems that the karma system has been done away with? Well, I guess we'll just have to keep track of it by hand now.  ;D

I guess it's for the best, poor OL was down to only two karma. He probably blew away some of them with a grenade launcher.

And a whole squad of players with his helicopter..... Sad

Re: Is it something I said? - mikka - 12-09-2009

True  >Sad

hmm... why RPG7 PG is so weak against cobra?  :Smile

Big Grin

Re: Is it something I said? - Hawke - 12-09-2009

(12-09-2009, 06:00 PM)Marto link Wrote: [quote author=RKDmitriyev link=topic=1999.msg10763#msg10763 date=1260372522]
And now it seems that the karma system has been done away with? Well, I guess we'll just have to keep track of it by hand now.  ;D

And a whole squad of players with his helicopter..... Sad
[/quote]

Ey...it was MY helicopter. Unfortunately the gunner was not of equal quality.

Re: Is it something I said? - Variable - 12-09-2009

(12-09-2009, 05:28 PM)RKDmitriyev link Wrote: And now it seems that the karma system has been done away with? Well, I guess we'll just have to keep track of it by hand now.  ;D

(<3 OL <3  :-* )

As we have no interest in people minding about points in game and outside of it, the Karma system was removed. I feel that it doesn't meet the CiA spirit and we are better off without it.

Re: Is it something I said? - RKDmitriyev - 12-09-2009

Is there some hidden forum where CiA members decide on things like this? lol

Re: Is it something I said? - TonyMarony - 12-09-2009

sure. What you see is just for normal grunts :-).

The cool stuff is only for people with more than +6 Karma, so you wont see it...

btw i liked it to give or take only by my likeness, that should keep people friendly to me! sigh...