Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Position 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Comrades,

I love the EFL.... one match and now we are at position 14 :-))

Have fun!

Luke
Hey ... back to the top Comrades !!

Cheers
Well this is comforting to be back on a ranked ladder.

Note: In my memory CiA has never played a league match 8 vs 8. It was a first for us and a successful first at that.

Matt's Reccomendation: All matches we play should be with 6 members or more at a minimun. It just seems so much better. Tongue
agreed !

greets

Dargo
congrats comrades....

after all this talk and posts all this year we are back on track..

i want to thank dargo for comming here in such bad times and showing devotion.

i want to thank anyone that showed devotion.

and for yesterdays flag.... i told you from round one... i ll do it,but no one knows that it wouldn't happen without Luke...

i have killed a defender and crawled to the wooden house near the flag... i don't usually kill cause i don't want to give possitions..i know my job is the flag not the first possition in kills...in CTF at least

and i ve spoted the car next to the flag...take the flag and go with the jeep...

then someone takes the jeep and goes... shit i say... i ll never walk the hill up with the flag... 3 seconds later someone kills him without destoyin the jeep leaving it in the top of the hill waiting... that was Luke...

the rest is written in history as CiA's first win in efl...

great great game all of us... especially dargo and junnior... the rest are known killers anyway Wink

[Edited on 12/5/2003 by Daemon]
position 14.
Well I want to cut the 4 out of 14 Big Grin
We were lucky with the flagcapture. I hope we will get a good team soon.
Hi!

> We were lucky with the flagcapture.
> I hope we will get a good team soon.
I dont think that it was only luck. Of course... we made a few mistakes. Sometimes we hit each other and our tactic was not always the best. But we were able to prevent that RN could get our flag and we were also able to get their flag... I think that is really great!
It was fun to play the match.
We are a great clan... and I know that we can be even better!

Have fun!

Luke
Quote:Sometimes we hit each other

Yes we did but look in this way. I was sniper with bush cammo when Dargo hit me 3 or 4 times.
It is an honest mistake when it is your first official match with CiA.

We had a great defense. Yes the took our flag off out pole a few times but i know of 3 times it was "baiting the trap" yes I was camping the flag.
In return though we took the flag off their pole a few times also. Its part of the game. What matters it the prevention of points for the eneny after they captured. That is a mark of a good squad.