Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Match dates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are some dates for matches. If we find enough who wanna match, please post the date you are able, so that I can organize with LDD Kyllikki or with Czech Storm Fighters.

We should have 5 players minimum. But the more players the better it is. I try to contact Fang and Spets and ask if they have time.

sunday 02.02.2003 8:00 pm CiA-Time (or 9:00 pm CiA-Time) [CiA-Time = GMT+1 or CET]
users ok with date: Bals, Matt, Lob, Fang, Daemon

sunday 09.02.2003 8:00 pm CiA-Time (or 9:00 pm CiA-Time) [CiA-Time = GMT+1 or CET]
users ok with date: Bals, Matt, Lob, Fang, Daemon

sunday 16.02.2003 8:00 pm CiA-Time (or 9:00 pm CiA-Time) [CiA-Time = GMT+1 or CET]

sunday 23.02.2003 8:00 pm CiA-Time (or 9:00 pm CiA-Time) [CiA-Time = GMT+1 or CET]

[Edited on 26/1/2003 by Lobanak]
02.02.03 and 09.02.03 are ok with me.
I can´t confirm the follow up dates as I will be off to Afghanistan anytime then.
Also we should make sure that all have TS 2.0 up , tested and running. We need vox to play seriouse.
Any date is good for me after 2000.
I will find out next week if I ship to SW Asia or not. Let them know we have 2 that may be deployed or shipped out within an unforgiving timeline.
Thanks
If it is going to be on weekend i ll be there trigger happy as usual...
by the way is it going to be without the radio targeting?
We can chosse a map without targeting, but the problem is, that V1.9x don't support the anti-targeting script. Don't know what the problem is with the version.

We should try a simple map with the script for testing and finding a solution.

I do a simple map and then we can try.

Wink I think I have found the bug...... let's try

[Edited on 27/1/2003 by Lobanak]
ok... i would like someone preferably lob or bals to explain something...
1) Do we have a script that is easy to use with the maps.
2) do we still know enough people in tcz or other ladders so they will accept it as a rule?
3) if the second one is not the case are we going to be active again even with that problem?that question goes for everyone.. hm i smell a poll

Lob i think we should do that thing and email everyone to make a meeting probably inside ofp or in a gs room so we can chat all of us...if everyone else is busy i can arange that.
by the way everyone i have a friend that is in my age, pretty good guy and with plenty of free time for online gaming...he will join our trainings in the next days..
and something last

what happened with patton?
Hi Daemon,

to 1: yes (if it works today at training and the bug is no more in), only 2 small scripts and 1 trigger

to 2: euro-flashpoint-league and ofpladder use the scripts, but with the same bug that was in the sample map, TCZ I don't know

to 3: I want to be active again, but it's hard to arrange a fun match with all the people, so harder for ladder matches which are more

to the meeting: I try to set up the IRC server at home again, so we can use this. I think this is the best, then I tell all. If no match at sunday, we can use the time to chat about that.

to Patton: don't know, haven't seen him since x-mas (was it x-mas?)

to your friend: nice to hear that. tell him to look in the LuckyNumber today...