Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: [BRITS]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How about a match with these guys?
I have been playing version 1.75 with a few of then on GS and they are a frienly sort. If it is ok I can work something out for the begining of August.
We need to fix matches now, as most of our planned matches are done or rescheduled.
Let´s firts try to play the matches we have on the list and then challenge new clans. No bad meaning matt, but we have match arrangers and people who are responsible for that issue. It showed in the past that it causes trouble if other people than the assigned match arrangers do that job. Tell the BRITS to contact General or Luke about that.
BTW I wish you all a sunny weekend Big Grin
I will have the chance to test OICW - gun this weekend cause I am going to Hammelburg for some house - fighting - training. Big Grin
So I hope I will take more heads than usual at the sunday - eve training Wink
I arranged the last four matches. I did that cause Iljurin was fishing and Llauma did not want to arrange that things at that time... also CiA needed badly a few matches.
After that I talked with Iljurin and Llauma - before Llaumas leaving - and both of them told me that they will arrange matches again.

I am not the officially match manager.
We have no planned matches at the moment so just tell them to contact me.

We should be one more arranging matches....I am on vacation from this Monday (tomorrow) and I wont be home much of the time so we might need one more if enoygh people of you want to match during last part of July and first part of August.
They are no longer on TCZ ladder. I think we should not waste time with them now. Sorry I saw they were a registered clan at the time of my first post.