Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: ADBH on wednesday ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just my idea as we were challenged by ADBH.
Can you play on wednesday ? Llauma do you have contact with them ? What do they suggest ?
yep...I´m there
I dont think they can play wednesday
The contact is away until the 24th of June.
But a match against BoW on the 23th of June, is that good?
sounds nice.. I´m there
I am in the clear for play for at least the next 3 weeks! Count me in. Also I now have MSN messenger so if I nee to be a contact it is a pleasure!
isnt it possible to fix a match before that date ?
we risk getting thrown out of TCZ is we cant play a match. Why not challenging one of the active clans like WKK ? Llauma this is not ment to be critizism but just an idea.
It takes almost a week to get the members to answer if they can play or not.
How would I possibly be able to arrange a match for wednesday?
I will resign as the alternate match arranger.
I didn´t take the primary job, but I have become it recently.
Someone else will get the honour to the deal with the match arranging.
...great
Quote from TCZ forum:

Hmmm,
CIA ,

I´m gonna have to call you guy´s out on this one.....

In all the time Dragon Knights have been on this Ladder you have never once challenged us.

So your "extensive search" (as you say) for a willing team was not complete nor true !

Your portraying yourselves as the victims here because no one will play you when infact I belive you also only want to play a select few that you are confident in defeating.

Lets get real here and keep it true.

We have had a match EVERY weekend we have been in ths ladder, So there is no excuse to be so selective. This is supposed to be about fun not trying to keep a pristine record at all costs.

Maybe you should find the time in your "busy" search to select a few others then the ones you have already defeated. If you have left us out I´m sure there must be others.....

just my 2 cents....

Gamer

End of quote...
I dont know what you wanted to say with that post bals. Plz tell us...
Hey... please all keep cool now.

I think there are 2 important things now:
1. CiA needs a match!
2. Llauma dont want to do all match things at the moment.

Cause that and Iljurins fishing journey I am the next in the match hierarchy.
I take it simple and will try to arrange a 5vs5 match on Wednesday against the Dragonknights on Everon CTF at 22.00 CiA time. That´s all.
Hm... ADBH and Dragonknights in the same evening does not work.
But it seems the ADBH was only a question so I am sure it will not be a problem to change the date.... i can manage that, if you give the contact infos llauma.
Wednesday is ok for me
I have received several challanges in the past days.

ADBH´s contact is away until the 24th of June.

Dragonknights has not contacted me.

Yesterday night BoW challenged us... 5vs5, 23th of June, 20:30 CET

Today SWEC challenged us... 4vs4, 24th of June, 21:00 CET. The challenge msg is in swedish so I will translate it before I send it to Luke.

MOD asked me yesterday night if we wanted to play in a few hours but I told him that most of our members were sleeping. When he asked me when we wanted to play my connection went down.
Pages: 1 2