Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: T-55 (CO 18)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
co@18_t55.chernarus_winter

A battered CDF platoon and a tank crew evade occupying Russian forces. Their one hope to reach the beleaguered town of Zelenogorsk is to smash their way through the Russian forces with an old Soviet T-34.

[Image: T34.jpg]
Uploaded!
Some feedback on the mission. Please take everything I say here with a grain of salt, obviously, the specific circumstances, leadership, and individual performance also influences this.

First of all, length. I found the mission to be a bit too long. This is partially due to the fact that we had taken way too long at the tank depot to get moving again, but also because you have to go slowly towards green mountain, and the tank ran out of machinegun ammo pretty quickly.

Secondly, and this is more or less a pet peeve of mine, I don't like it if a military briefing gets delivered piecemeal. What I mean by that is that you have to finish objective 1 to get objective 2. Granted, most missions more or less require you to take objectives in a certain order, but unless it's a target of opportunity, the mission plan should be laid out from start to finish, including the tasks. 

Other than that, it was a cool mission, and it's nice to use a tank that is almost never used in missions at all, for obvious reasons Smile
Update 201001

- Changed Tank used by players
- Some small team fixes
- Mission shortened and made less complex
- Changed mission name

(Mission already uploaded to server and fixed in Mission List)