Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CiA vs SFL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: CiA vs SFL
Match Date: Friday 14.06.2002
Time: 20:00 GMT +1
Players: 6vs6
Server: -
Map: TCZ CTF Everon

They use msn so if any of our members use it also then he should do the final agreements with their contact SFL_Pacino.

Plz, all post here as soon as possible if you can play at the proposed time.
I can not play...goin fishing for a week and leaves town on friday morning..
I just wanted to answer this message, but then I saw that I am too late... I remembered the date wrong... I thought it is next friday.
Sorry Llauma
I WILL BE THERE!
I need to check if I have this map,
The match is friday the 14th.. If I cant get any answer I will have to decline the offer..
I have not received answers from all of our members so I will decline the offer. We are just 3 members who can play.
But I will have to tell him a time that fits us.
So plz tell me when you can play.
Hm... I am not too late... my eyes checked the wrong line (puha... that forms are much too complicated for little Luke...) :-)
I can play
Yes i know luke... It´s me, you and matt who are available. If i dont get any answers today I will move it to sunday 16th. If You are not available then I guess we will have to submit a forfeit or just try to do our best with the men we got.
You have been asking for a game and when we have one noone seems to show any interest.
damn.. I have not seen the new message icon at this forum. grrrrrr...... but I can play
i will be there (not 100 percent) but i am sure there are enough for a match so plsss Llauma don´t decline. If necessary i will depart at saturday morning so the match can take place
Sunday the 16th is no good for me unless it is early afternoon. Sorry Llauma, Friday or nothing this week for me. Confusedad: It wont happen that often because besides work I really do not have a life. :lol:
I guess I should check this forum before I complain about the lack of matches. I can play.
Name: CiA vs SFL
Match Date: Friday 14.06.2002
Time: 20:00 GMT +1
Players: 6vs6
Server: -
Map: TCZ CTF Everon
:-)
Yes! Friday is goodday.
Pages: 1 2