Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Operation Early Bird - Coop 06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Operation Early Bird

The Syndikat have kidnapped a British citizen and it's your job to get them back alive.

Features:

- Player Faction: British Special Forces
- Enemy Faction: Syndikat
- Small unit tactics
- Dedicated server compatible
Awesome mate, looking forward to playing it! I'll upload it tonight.
Mission is on the server! Looking forward to trying it out!
Damn, I missed the mission, but I heard from the others that they enjoyed it. Looking forward to try it once
Great mission, really loved it. One thing though, I would shorten the distance to drive. On the way in, it was quite enjoyable, but it gets tedious when driving the hostage. Other than that, great mission...
Great mission eXpo! Was great fun Smile
expo that was a great mission, I really enjoyed it! For some reason on our way back to the airbase the hostage spontaneously died. He wasn't bleeding or wounded as far as we could tell. He disembarked from the vehicle and died, or died and got booted from the vehicle, not sure what came first.

In any case, wonderful unit placement, well balanced,  convincing and immersive, great job!!!
eXpo we are ordering 10 more missions like this one! By the way it took us a while to play this mission because it was on the lower player count, if you have ideas for larger missions then by all means make them!
Thanks for all the feedback guys!

Annoying with the hostage dying, might be something to do with ACE, not sure but I'll look into it. 

Yeah I've got some ideas for higher player count, I'll start them soon Big Grin
Ok, I finally got to play it. I have to say, this was a pretty excellent mission, and I sincerely hope you make more of this kind! Great work, eXpo!