Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Problem with ACRE 2 & TeamSpeak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there

I did everything last night and today & followed all instructions to setup ACRE 2 but still I receive this error inside game:
"warning ACRE is not connected to TeamSpeak".
I'm launching TS, Arma3.exe, arma3_x64.exe (which I use) and arma3launcher.exe as administrator.
I also found that 2 .dll plugin files are installed here:
C:\Users\FlashPoint\AppData\Roaming\TS3Client\plugins
But they are not here:
C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client\plugins

Any help would be appreciated.
Looks correct to me. Is the ACRE plugin activated inside Teamspeak?

Go to Tools Menu -> Options, then in the Options window go to Addons. There is a list of addons/plugins there. ACRE2 should have a button "Enabled" next to it. If this says "Disabled", press the button and see that it turns to "Enabled".
Likewise, check if the TFAR plugin is still there, and if it is, make sure it has "Disabled" next to it.
Do you have the latest TS version?
Thank you both for replying.

@Alwarren yes I enabled it and have already removed all remnants of TFAR but no success.

@[b]Variable yes I updated to last version that night which let me to enable plugin because plugin was not able to initialize in old version of TS bit still same error in game.[/b]

I even removed TS files in C:\Users\FlashPoint\AppData\Roaming\TS3Client to make it fresh but nothing changed actually.
Alwarren Wrote:Looks correct to me. Is the ACRE plugin activated inside Teamspeak?

Go to Tools Menu -> Options, then in the Options window go to Addons. There is a list of addons/plugins there. ACRE2 should have a button "Enabled" next to it. If this says "Disabled", press the button and see that it turns to "Enabled".
Likewise, check if the TFAR plugin is still there, and if it is, make sure it has "Disabled" next to it.

This is what I have in TS installation folder and is user data TS folder:

can u plz check and see if it's like yours too?
There shouldn't be a plugins folder in "Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client" only in "AppData\Roaming\TS3Client". I'm suspecting that you have an old version of TS installed or that old remnants of a previous installation remain. I suggest you remove TS and manually delete the "Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client" folder. Then try installing fresh. Wouldn't hurt to also clean the registry with CCleaner while your at it.
(11-13-2017, 07:29 PM)McGregor Wrote: [ -> ]There shouldn't be a plugins folder in "Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client" only in "AppData\Roaming\TS3Client". I'm suspecting that you have an old version of TS installed or that old remnants of a previous installation remain. I suggest you remove TS and manually delete the "Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client" folder. Then try installing fresh. Wouldn't hurt to also clean the registry with CCleaner while your at it.

Thx let me do a fresh install of TS although it’s latest version.
(11-13-2017, 07:29 PM)McGregor Wrote: [ -> ]There shouldn't be a plugins folder in "Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client" only in "AppData\Roaming\TS3Client". I'm suspecting that you have an old version of TS installed or that old remnants of a previous installation remain. I suggest you remove TS and manually delete the "Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client" folder. Then try installing fresh. Wouldn't hurt to also clean the registry with CCleaner while your at it.

No chance again, fully removed TS, including registry, but still same message in game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And plugin is enabled in TS? Double check that you still have them in  "AppData\Roaming\TS3Client"
(11-13-2017, 10:10 PM)McGregor Wrote: [ -> ]And plugin is enabled in TS? Double check that you still have them in  "AppData\Roaming\TS3Client"

Sure they are all Ok. I don’t think there is anything else that I didn’t take care of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you have done everything correctly it should be working. Last time on coop night it looked like you didn't have the plugin loaded. All I can suggest is to remove the mod and the plugin and the follow this guide and follow the steps carefully.