Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Flying 11.11.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys so who is up for flying this weekend?
Same as before I am still wokringon hosting and probably wont be able to host on Saturday.
(11-09-2017, 12:24 PM)Sithis Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys so who is up for flying this weekend?
Same as before I am still wokringon hosting and probably wont be able to host on Saturday.
I might be up.. I am still setting up the new PC but it should be 90% done now.

I just need to see what my ATC is up to
I'll be there, and I can host. Almost time for some blue sead missions Smile
yeah i ll built missions.
which blue bird does sead? apart from the viggen
Sithis Wrote:yeah i ll built missions.
which blue bird does sead? apart from the viggen

Harrier
I should be able to join. Might be able to finish a simple mission or two, but no promisses...

@Etzu
Did you buy it already? Any word on the concrete release date yet?
Manuel Wrote:I should be able to join. Might be able to finish a simple mission or two, but no promisses...

@Etzu
Did you buy it already? Any word on the concrete release date yet?

Yup! They said 'late November' -- given they do releases/updates on Fridays, I'd guess Nov. 24th?
So two more weeks then ^^

Got it as well, this should make for some really cool missions, also in combination with the other NATO aircraft Smile
One Interesting thing I read is that the lack of a dedicated server tool is becoming more of a problem since server providers are unable/unwilling to provide dcs servers with nevada/Normandy as you would need to buy those maps just to be able to run a client as a server..... I really hope they speed up their work on a dedicated server tool

Gesendet von meinem A0001 mit Tapatalk
I guess I can come in my humble F-5, if I practice hard enough Smile
I can finally host again !!!

Etzu just helped me test it and it works.

I got four missions ready to go atm

1. A-10c CAS mission
2. Spit/P51 vs BF109
3. A10/f5 vs Mig21
4. Gaz/Uh1 ground attack/CAS