Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Flying 04.11.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
I will finally be able to fly again on Saturday, but I am unable to host DCS. As far as I know Unnamed and Manuel will be there as well, but also unable to host.

So we got a couple of options:

A.We find somebody who can host. (Hello Etzu, whats up mate?)

B.We join one of the open conflict servers (Not sure Unnamed has a good enough connection)

C.IL2 Battle of Some really cold communist town. (I think not everybody owns it)

D.Shitthunder - Before you stone me to death, maybe it would be fun to plow through some pubs with our superior formation and crashing skills.
I'll be there, as you said (...wrote...)

I don't have any issues with War Thunder. It's far from DCS, sure, but so is IL2 if you ask me. I thought it was basically just a fun game...
Unfortunately I can't make it -- I'll actually be flying home but wont be back until late Sat night.
I can come, which is another surprise, but I also cannot host. So, that makes us hostless

I can play Warthunder, but I would need to download it first. I played it like two years ago or more, I think I never got far in terms of unlocking stuff. 

And finally Il-2 would be great, but I don't have it yet. I wanted to buy it on sale, but I didn't have money when it was on, now I have money, but sale is off, and full price seems a bit too much for this game if you ask me.
I'm going for a walk, but will be back soon, see you on TS.