Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Hosting issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, there could be yet a chance to fly this weekend, but both me and Manuel now experience issues with hosting. We did some experiments two weeks ago and it seems that we cannot host any game at all. Fiddling with router settings didn't help, and I also try other computers at my home and they were blocked too. So it could ISP issue but I didn't have time to deal with them yet. 

So, unless somebody comes up who is able to host we will not have DCS coops Sad
Misha Wrote:Hi guys, there could be yet a chance to fly this weekend, but both me and Manuel now experience issues with hosting. We did some experiments two weeks ago and it seems that we cannot host any game at all. Fiddling with router settings didn't help, and I also try other computers at my home and they were blocked too. So it could ISP issue but I didn't have time to deal with them yet. 

So, unless somebody comes up who is able to host we will not have DCS coops Sad

Is there a dedicated server for DCS ?
Sadly there are no dedicated servers yet and I will not be able to host this Saturday.
Luckily you only have to forward a port to be able to host.

Port 10308
I can try and host

Sent from mTalk
I think I will not be able to play anyway, but thanks anyway. Still, missing DCS coops, I might catch up with you later if you manage to play tonight.
They announced a dedicated server for 2.0... But I guess it will be another few years before that is finished

Gesendet von meinem A0001 mit Tapatalk
Are you back home Etzu? If you can host I would be up for some flying
Im back! But I dont have any missions...

Sent from mTalk
We can do something about that Smile

I just came back home, I can be on TS in a few minutes