Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Interest in Livestream Walkthrough for Simple Mission Editing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm curious. Is there anyone around here or not on the CiA forums that are new to mission editing and would like a livestream walkthrough (Skype or Google hangout or something) on using Eden editor with FHQ TaskTracker and my simple template for simple missions?

If people are interested, I'll find a time to do this so I can know what people don't know directly instead of make a video tutorial and get bombarded with questions (and waste some time), or write a text base tutorial with pictures to find that people don't like reading. Tutorial videos for these aren't my thing anyways, but I guess doing something live might be easier to provide direct feedback.
I'll definitely take you on that suggestion if and when I decide to get back to mission making, I just can't say when will that happen.
Ok. I'll probably do it once enough interest are gather and have some time to spare. Damn, my friend who I first play Arma with isn't online much anymore (I got him Arma 3 since he got me Witcher 3 for free, but never played since he's busy probably doing EMT stuff).
Good idea Phantom. Some people asked me in the past about something like this.
How should they get in touch with you?
I guess this post or leave a comment on my steam page might work.