Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: (Solved) cant get GetDammage to fire trigger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having trouble with getting a trigger to fire once a vehicle is repaired by ai or player.

trigger blufor - not present

condition: getDammage rp1 <=0.70

I set damage in editor for vehicle to 20% health, then in a trigger and now in the init to make it global and taken it off the editor.  The trigger fires on its own if it is set to 0.80, so I'm guessing the command works but when I repair the vehicle it does not fire the trigger.

In short I want the trigger to fire once a player/ai repairs the vehicle.

I have 2 triggers needed to fire, 1 is a skip way point the other is synced to a set state task module.

Thanks 

Edit

Solved

used debug for 1st time and solved it with: (rp1) gethitpointdamage "hitengine" <=0.7

getdammage and damage has no return

(06-30-2016, 02:09 PM)Brad link Wrote: [ -> ]getdammage and damage has no return

Huh? Of course they have a return.

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

(06-30-2016, 02:09 PM)Brad link Wrote: [ -> ]getdammage and damage has no return

The have a return. Your trigger would've worked if tank was fixed with a Repair truck. I tried testing it but the return would always be the same (E.g. 0. 8 ) after repairing with a Engineer.
Sorry that's what I meant the return stays the same after the engineer repaired vehicle.