Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Squad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im surprised this has not been mentioned, had my eye on it for a while but arma requires enough attention let alone 2 games for now, looks very good though.

I've got my eyes on this game, too, but quite honestly, it's "yet another" tactical shooter. I mean, it's well done, graphics are great, and the mechanics look great, but in essence, Arma can do the same, in fact, Tactical Battlefield is exactly that.

Also, CiA is not really interested in PvP or TvT, so it's no wonder it's not been mentioned.

I'm sure the game is good, and I might get it at one point, but I'm a bit afraid that it's basically like the other shooters that you play on public servers: Just a bunch of guys playing for themselves, with little cohesion or communication.
And before I forget, their smoke grenades are teh bomb!

I wish Arma had that much fidelity when simulating smoke.

My experience with the game up to an update that broke it was pretty good when it comes to cohersion,  might get worse though when it's final.
What do you mean by cohersion?
(02-17-2016, 01:21 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by cohersion?

He probably means cohesion Smile
Yea XD  is there any way to edit my post with tapatalk?
(02-17-2016, 03:38 PM)UnNamedGER link Wrote: [ -> ]Yea XD  is there any way to edit my post with tapatalk?
Yes, long-tap the post, and select the pen icon that appears at the top