Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: What is your PTT button?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was doing some controls remapping, currently its my mouse 3 which is the click mouse wheel action and CapsLock is my long range radio button. I use the F key for the select action control so i dont broadcast everytime i open a door or enter a vehicle.

Anyone got a good control scheme to suggest?
My right hand is on the keyboard.
Alt - TS PTT.
Caps Lock - Short Range radio PTT.
CTRL + Caps - Long Range radio PTT.
F - Commit action.
My TS PTT is side mouse button 1 if you have such a thing on your mouse. Very handy. Though I think it needs to be unbound from arma 3 zoom in fov or something.
My mouse has 2 side buttons, i use them for cycle fire mode and bipod deployment. I just can't give them up:*( i think ill try alt for ppt and see how it goes(current mapping does not feel natural)
My mouse has 12 side buttons and one extra button on top. The extra on top is my PTT, two of the side buttons for short- and long range radio, and the two I have for kneel and go prone. The rest are functions I use less frequently.
(01-28-2016, 04:08 PM)Watchmen link Wrote: [ -> ]My mouse has 2 side buttons, i use them for cycle fire mode and bipod deployment. I just can't give them up:*( i think ill try alt for ppt and see how it goes(current mapping does not feel natural)

what do you use F or V for then?