Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Inbound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hardly upload any of my many missions to the workshop and never ask for upvotes when i do because i make missions for the fun of making them and for serious coop players who know how to enjoy them. I put lots of work into making and designing coop missions and I never ask for steam workshop upvotes or leave workshop links on my posts because it is player satisfaction that encourages me even if a number smaller than if i posted publicly.

I don't want to seem demanding but i humbly request you to help me by upvoting my latest sp mission for me to attract more views because i think is a very unique SP mission that many casual arma players will enjoy and that i put much work into. Thank you and good day.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=569353099
(12-05-2015, 08:08 PM)Watchmen link Wrote: [ -> ]I never ask for steam workshop upvotes or leave workshop links on my posts because it is player satisfaction that encourages me
We upvote missions to expose them for more players on the workshop.
Upvoted.
I have juggernaughts in my campaign too :o . That's why I had a feeling I overdid it xD