Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Ghost Recon Campaign CiA Coop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's do this! Following the Skype chat discussion - We will play Ghost Recon campaign in coop mode on Mondays at 21:00 CET. Gameranger will be used as a hub. Who's in?

Post here, there should be eight slots. Games are scheduled for Mondays, 20:00 CET.

Subscribed players:
1. Varanon
2. Alwarren
3. Variable
4. Phantom
5. Archer
6. Stag (when available)
Damn you school :'( ... I wonder if I could do wednesday, but I would have to see what team members I have for the next project. My current team got 2 slackers and 1 guy who's too perfectionist that I have no idea if this is going to go well.

Send me a pretty video Smile
Hey, I realize I don't got discussion next Monday so I might be able to join. I shouldn't have a final on a Monday either which is the week after then I got 3 weeks off for break so I should be free. 3 weeks after that, I don't have class until 5 PM so I should be in Big Grin . Will need to reinstall on my desktop.
Archer's interested. He still play GR.
Today won't work as Varanon and Alwarren can't participate. Shall we set for next Monday? Also, Stag, are you in?
Thank you for asking but Monday's are no-go for me and rest of week evenings aren't alas any better. Have fun guys and put up some AAR's from the campaign. Damn awesome game.
If anyone is interested let us know here.
Okay, so seems that Gameranger work for most of us here (not sure if Alwarren got his issue fixed). I know Archer hates Gameranger like a mofo. I never had his problem before.

OTOH, I got Evolve adapter on and working now so it should work. Of course with Evolve, I'd have to start the game first, launch a game, then alt tab and launch Evolve then hop back in or else it'll crash. Which do you guys prefer using, Evolve or Gameranger?
I know Archer likes Heroes Unleash. Heroes Unleash is nice. Gives a bunch of maps and custom weapons. Vanillas alright.
Heroes Unleashed has a few problems. For one, it changes the mission and adds more enemies. I personally think the campaign is good as is, no need to add yet more enemies.

Secondly, it removes the thread indicator. While the threat indicator is for the most part a bit of a meta gaming device, there are missions where you have to kill all enemies on the map, and that's where the threat indicator comes in handy.
We might go for some graphics enhancing mods. I think there was Project Novo that retextured the game. Or an enhanced view distance