Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Steam Calculator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice overview of your Steam profile:
https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561197...720/?cc=us
GBP: https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198...228/?cc=uk
USD: https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198...228/?cc=us

Games not played
60%
Games not played

Probably much higher % if it counted not completed.

That makes me most upset.
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: 1470€ (347€ with sales)
  • Games owned: 132
  • Games not played: 46 (35%)
  • Hours on record: 2,426.3h

Wargame European escalation is still cheapest by time played.. arma 3 is only second o.O
547€ Current account value

56 Games owned
7,512h Hours on record

23% Games not played

And of course I still haven't beat my ArmA2 time.

Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead            3,371.7h
Arma 3                                              2,432.9h
World in Conflict: Soviet Assault        405.0h
Grand Theft Auto IV                          221.8h
SimCity 4 Deluxe                                147.0h 
Okay I should get a life.

Current Value: $4296 (with sales $1136)

312 games owned, 81 not played (26%)

Total hours on Steam 5,327
Almost half of that is on Arma 3 probably because I got the Steam version of Arma 2 and Arrowhead only very late.

Top 3 games:
Arma 3 (2519 hours)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (237 hours)
Space Engineers (170 hours)

I guess I spent more time in Mass Effect 2 than in Space Engineers, but I have that on Origin.
Nothing is bad with your lives people, you have much more "life" than most of the people I know that "go out to nature" or "meet people" every now and then to feel good about themselves.
(12-09-2015, 09:19 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing is bad with your lives people, you have much more "life" than most of the people I know that "go out to nature" or "meet people" every now and then to feel good about themselves.
Whether you are the fat neckbeard who lives in his parent's basement and wears fedoras or just a gamer who plays with his online friends, the avid camper and outdoor survivalist enthusiast, the popular guy who hangs out at bars and clubs, an eccentric musician and artist, the career workaholic with stress eye bags and a grey balding hair at 40, the guy who lives on social media and takes pictures of every meal, a fitness nutbag and bodybuilder, what matters is you are happy with who you are.

Here's a beautiful poem
[Image: db97195d5713346ae1252ea7c4774e74.jpg]
(12-09-2015, 09:19 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing is bad with your lives people, you have much more "life" than most of the people I know that "go out to nature" or "meet people" every now and then to feel good about themselves.

I "go out to nature" :o but I don't "meet people" since I'm no people person. Well, I go out to nature every here and there and enjoy it. I got to satisfy my other life too :o .
I'm equally based in both worlds, though I don't excel in neither  ;D