Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: FHQ Debug Console
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This thread will serve as the main release thread for FHQ Debug Console before I upload it to the Workshop and Armaholic.

In any case, a new version is attached. This has three new features:

1. The loadout saving now actually works, i.e. if you have a launcher or grenade launcher, they will actually be loaded
2. The functionality I added for editing your inventory has been dropped. Clicking the button now launches Arsenal
3. There is now the possibility to become Zeus. After clicking the button, all objects are put under Zeus' control, which will be useful to fix things like convoys being stuck etc.

Please test and report back
THANK YOU!
New version.

Changes:
- Uses addPrimaryWeaponItem and similar functions to add magazines, so they no longer need inventory space
- Added GUI Editor and Anim Viewer in main page, as well as virtual garage to the "More..." page
Awesome work Varanon, this does the trick. I can create a full loaded inventory space without having to manually reload my weapons now.
I get my errors showing at the top as expected, but a few errors happen very quickly together.  Is there a way to see a log of errors that happened?  (its the first error that causes the following ones, but its only shows for a fraction of a second before the next is shown)

Thank you
(05-07-2016, 10:46 PM)treendy link Wrote: [ -> ]I get my errors showing at the top as expected, but a few errors happen very quickly together.  Is there a way to see a log of errors that happened?  (its the first error that causes the following ones, but its only shows for a fraction of a second before the next is shown)

All script errors are logged to the RPT file
perfect, thanks