Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: RHS 0.3.5 Incoming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yay, some armed humvees
(01-03-2015, 06:37 PM)Phantom link Wrote: [ -> ]Yay, some armed humvees

Indeed! It's released, I'm seeding now.
Downloading  Smile
Wonder if we should update? Can't really tell if it is already on PwS for tomorrow's coop, I bet we will get a mixture... *sigh*
(01-04-2015, 02:25 AM)Alwarren link Wrote: [ -> ]Wonder if we should update? Can't really tell if it is already on PwS for tomorrow's coop, I bet we will get a mixture... *sigh*

Yea. I'm going to keep the old version just in case...
I will not update A3Sync repo till new version is on server side as well.
I say grab it for next Thursday but not tomorrow since its too today is the day before tomorrow.
ppl do you want to add ASDG Joint Rails for RHS?
I say we should because we also have other addons that contains weapons for compatibility.

(01-08-2015, 06:24 PM)Horus link Wrote: [ -> ]ppl do you want to add ASDG Joint Rails for RHS?
Any other opinions or should we go ahead and add it?
Add it I'd say
Wasn't there announcement to update RHS to 0.3.5 two days ago? I updated yesterday, maybe that was the source of my problems if server was still running previous version?

Also, one question about this addon/mod. When you download it (Escalation version), in the main folder, I have two subfolders for Russian and US army with their respective folders, etc. I didn't wan't to separate them and I merged these two folders together, do you think or even know that it is ok thing to do? For example, I used to put all Massi's addons into the same folder, that didn't cause any problems.

(01-09-2015, 08:12 PM)Misha link Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't there announcement to update RHS to 0.3.5 two days ago? I updated yesterday, maybe that was the source of my problems if server was still running previous version?
I referred to Horus' suggestion to add the RHS compatible joint rails. RHS 0.3.5 was indeed added to the server. I edited my post to better reflect that.

(01-09-2015, 08:12 PM)Misha link Wrote: [ -> ]Also, one question about this addon/mod. When you download it (Escalation version), in the main folder, I have two subfolders for Russian and US army with their respective folders, etc. I didn't wan't to separate them and I merged these two folders together, do you think or even know that it is ok thing to do? For example, I used to put all Massi's addons into the same folder, that didn't cause any problems.
I think that having both in the same folder shouldn't be a problem.
(01-09-2015, 07:45 PM)Alwarren link Wrote: [ -> ]Add it I'd say
+1 although if we could do postpone any changes until after Sunday that would be helpful, as I'm going to be very busy this weekend.
Pages: 1 2 3