Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CUP has been released!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys!

In case you didn't notice yet: CUP is out

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.ph...eapon-Pack
and
http://www.cup-arma3.org/
Congratulations! Clearly a mod made with love.
That's great news, downloading now! What are CiA's plans on the mod?
(11-29-2014, 09:24 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations! Clearly a mod made with love.

And a LOT of cursing Smile
Good job!  Muy bien! Now, let's shoot!
(11-29-2014, 09:24 AM)Fuiba link Wrote: [ -> ]That's great news, downloading now! What are CiA's plans on the mod?
We will add CUP to the server right away, correct me if I'm wrong guys.
For a few hours I will update A3Sync repo.

P.S.
Alwarren did I need to update ASDG Joint Rails to v.0.10 , too?
(11-29-2014, 08:08 PM)Horus link Wrote: [ -> ]Alwarren did I need to update ASDG Joint Rails to v.0.10 , too?

Fairly certain that yes, people reported in the BI thread that attachments didn't work with older versions.
OK thx for info  Smile
(11-29-2014, 08:32 PM)Outlawz7 link Wrote: [ -> ]Fairly certain that yes, people reported in the BI thread that attachments didn't work with older versions.

Well they probably mean the Virtual Arsenal. I've been using the old version of Joint Rails since ages, never had problems with it, but I recommend using the latest anyway because of the Arsenal bug, among other things.
I took a quick test with all the weapons in Virtual Arsenal. Solid work guys, congrats! It's awesome that you got the JSRS weapon sounds, I think that how weapons sound is the main reason why shooting is so much fun in Arma. Also, all the weapons have good sound effects unlike some otherwise great mods (I'm looking at you, RHS).

I don't know about you guys, but I was getting little bored with massi's weapons. Not because they're not well made but because I've been shooting so much with them. Good to have some new toys in the arsenal Smile
Congratulations on the release  Smile
(11-30-2014, 07:34 PM)Valhalian link Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations on the release  Smile

Thank you!
The epicness  8)