Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: mk4_hud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The mk4_hud is not working for me. in the Repositories @CiA the pbo is an info file, i.e. "mk4_hud_info.pbo"
in the @fhq_m4_a3 there is a "fhq_m4_a3.pbo" with a bisign, but not getting anything in game. Could it be anything to do with my difficulty settings? I have a lot of things turned off like the show team settings.

========================

The CiA Repositories (@CiA section) is missing a number of pbo's re the Mk4 Hud. Variable pointed me in the right direction for a working one in the TS3, Alpha, File Browser. Tks Smile
Strange. "mk4_hud_info.pbo" and "mk4_hud_info.pbo.mk4.bisign" is all I've got in my A3mods/@mk4_A3 folder and it's working for me.

@fhq_m4_a3 is actually a weapons mod, nothing to do with mk4 hud.
PWS repository messed up my mods too, for some reason picks up an older version for GroupInfo and mk4, anyways i dropped PWS, i was able to set up the mods manually, is much more reliable Smile
Could be something wrong with PWS as well, maybe is using some sort of cache.
(10-31-2014, 01:54 AM)alias link Wrote: [ -> ]PWS repository messed up my mods too, for some reason picks up an older version for GroupInfo and mk4, anyways i dropped PWS, i was able to set up the mods manually, is much more reliable Smile
Could be something wrong with PWS as well, maybe is using some sort of cache.

Strange. Groupinfo and mk4_hud are both served from our server, not the Six Network. I'll double check they're both up to date. Otherwise, the only thing I can think is that it was unable to download them for some reason and instead pulled an old version out of the cache it creates but I'm not sure it can even do that  ???
Using the ArmA3Sync with the CiA repository, as a lot of people do, then;

The @Cia in the repository seems to be missing the sthud.pbo and the sthud_usermenue.pbo, along with their bisigns. I put those in from the TS3 7zip I downloaded, and it all works fine. But unless people have those running from elsewhere in their addons, I suggest they will not see the 4hud in the game.

Also if, as I have, you add the missing pbo's, the CiA repository when checked for addons, now shows the@CiA as requiring an update, which if I were to run it would remove the 4 hud pbo I just added manually.

It might be a good idea for whoever hosts or manages the CiA repository to add the missing files yes?.
I double checked & without the two extra pbo's as mentioned above, it, the 4hud, will not work.

The CiA Repository used is,  http://82.117.194.226/A3
When that addon are required to play on A3 server I will include it in repository.
It's required. Also the new FHQ group info, and also the gear weight indicator. Can you add all those?
FHQ GroupInfo and BW LoadCalc indicator is already include in repository but for the ShackTac Fireteam HUD no1 told/ask me to put in  :Smile .... but I'll fix it asap.
(11-02-2014, 11:23 AM)Horus link Wrote: [ -> ]FHQ GroupInfo and BW LoadCalc indicator is already include in repository but for the ShackTac Fireteam HUD no1 told/ask me to put in  :Smile .... but I'll fix it asap.
No... ShackTack should be optional, NOT mandatory. mk4_HUD and FHQ Group info should both be mandatory.
ok?
OK np  Smile