Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: FHQ_GroupInfo (The addon formerly know as CommandBarLabel)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey guys.

I have tried to re-write the FHQ CommandBar Label for Arma 3, this time without the command bar labels so it's essentially GroupInfo that is left.

The addon replaces CommandBarLabel and needs CBA (latest version). No userconfig this time, configuration is via in-game dialog.

Right now, you have to start a mission in order to see the key bindings, I plan to change this for the release.

How to configure:
- Enter a mission.
- Press Escape
- Go to Configure->Controls->Configure AddOns.
- Set the keys for FHQ GroupInfo.
- Click Okay and get back to the mission.
- Press the configured "Configuration Dialog" key.
- Change the settings
- Click save

The default is to show a small triangle with a number in the lower right corner of the screen. Pressing the Mode Toggle control will overlay this with a list of team members, and your group name. Both the corner as well as the list will be colored according to your team color. The coloring is compatible with both the old CommandBarLabel as well as Shack Tac HUD.

The third key toggles the display of the corner on or off.

Let me know if you have any issues with it (if you use it).

EDIT: New version attached (see last post)
EDIT2: Newer version attached (see last post)
EDIT3: New update, see last post
EDIT4: Newer update, see last post
EDIT5: New update, see last post
EDIT6: New update, see last post
EDIT7: New Update, see last post
Awesome! Installed.
Doveman, Horus, could you add this as a mandatory mod to our profiles?
Will do. Alwarren, is this ArmA3 only? If so, I'll leave FHQCommandBarLabel in our ArmA2 profiles, otherwise I'll update those as well.
(09-15-2014, 12:44 AM)doveman link Wrote: [ -> ]Will do. Alwarren, is this ArmA3 only? If so, I'll leave FHQCommandBarLabel in our ArmA2 profiles, otherwise I'll update those as well.

It's Arma 3 only. It depends on some scripting features of A3, and the new CBA.
OK, thanks.
Updated the archive in the first post. This version should have fixed the known issues (no correct team colors, display sometimes disappearing)
Thanks Alwarren, I'll update the PwS profile.
Great!
I just found about this mod yesterday (was using CommandBarLabel until now). I like how you can hide it, and keep your screen without HUD. I was wondering, would it be hard/too time consuming to add role next to the name of the player, either as icon, or text? (check the picture). And would you consider doing it (asking since, i'm not sure if you, or anyone else finds this useful) ?

http://i.imgur.com/3OopEz9.jpg
That's a good idea!
Great, it's not just me then Smile I have that functionality in shacktac hud, but I really want to get rid of it, as it bothers me when playing really immersive missions, and both missions I played last coop night were.
Yeah, it's a good idea. I'll see how it can be done, IIRC, the weapon config contains a reference to the icon displayed on the command bar, so I might use that icon on the list.

I'll check.
Alwarren I think this will interest you http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.ph...ost2912612
(04-04-2015, 11:01 AM)Horus link Wrote: [ -> ]Alwarren I think this will interest you http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.ph...ost2912612

Thanks for the heads-up Horus. I'll check that stuff.
Alwarren any ETA for new version which will fix this error in .rpt
Quote:13:09:04 [CBA Keybinding] WARNING: FHQ GroupInfo=>Toggle Mode called cba_fnc_registerKeybind is no longer a valid function and has been replaced with cba_fnc_addKeybind. Contact the developer of mod FHQ GroupInfo to change the code to use the new function.
13:09:04 [CBA Keybinding] WARNING: FHQ GroupInfo=>Settings Dialog called cba_fnc_registerKeybind is no longer a valid function and has been replaced with cba_fnc_addKeybind. Contact the developer of mod FHQ GroupInfo to change the code to use the new function.
13:09:04 [CBA Keybinding] WARNING: FHQ GroupInfo=>Toggle Corner Display called cba_fnc_registerKeybind is no longer a valid function and has been replaced with cba_fnc_addKeybind. Contact the developer of mod FHQ GroupInfo to change the code to use the new function.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6