Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: FHQ_GroupInfo (The addon formerly know as CommandBarLabel)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
ALT happens to be my PTT button so very convenient for me  ;D
Same here!
I am open for suggestions, but unfortunately there are severe restrictions when it comes to key selection this is a bit limited. I tried to use the right mouse button but it will always move the map so the pointer would be nailed in place, which is not what we want.

Middle mouse button is ignored by the user interface, and I have no way of capturing it.

So the left button was the only resort but shift is used and CTRL as well, so Alt is the only candidate.

What I could do is make it a key instead of a mouse button. Any preference?
ALT is perfect for me (and whoever else that has ALT as her/his PTT)
No no no Al don't do any thing! Alt+left mouse is perfect
Another GroupInfo update.

New features:
  1. A team roster like Skippy's, only that it is restricted to only player units, and it will show the role description entered in the editor unless there is non specified in which case it uses the standard settings
    [Image: 1B3p1YPl.jpg]
  2. The second entry is the starting gear of the player. It will list all the magazines, weapons and items the player carries in a neat list
    [Image: 459hlT7l.jpg]
Screenshots are clickable.
I love you.
Do we need to install it on the server, too ?
(06-08-2016, 09:16 AM)Varanon link Wrote: [ -> ]Do we need to install it on the server, too ?
No client side only

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

(06-08-2016, 06:26 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]I love you.
Smile

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

Updated:
- Fixed: Reversed the order of the GroupInfo briefing entry, now team roster is first
- Modified: Now uses CBA settings framework
Thanks, I'll update PwS.
Hey all,

Just wondered if there was a reason this isn't in your repository (for Arma3Sync)?

I hope to get this setup tonight or before Sunday, so I have downloaded it manually and will setup based on the OP

Some issues I gathered through the months we've been using Group Info:
  • line break on briefing team roster roles (smaller font might resolve this)
  • no name tag (or rather badly positioned ones) when standing on buildings, objects (like ships, cranes, etc.), or underwater
  • crouched units have their name tags in the middle of the body instead of above their heads
  • error message "Error Loading Texture..."
  • low refresh rate leading to jittering name tag when it's moving across (for example when moving in a formation and looking at a comrade at your side)
  • the self-number banner is shown on Arma 3's main menu
And another feature request: Have the name tag available also for dead units. That will prevent us from exploiting GroupInfo when checking if a comrade is dead or just unconscious.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6