Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: ZAM - Player names
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Look at that! It's great
http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.ph...ifications

Looks like this is a mk4 HUD killer! Smile
We already tested this, works great, by the color of the name tag you can tell whos speaking as well.
Tried it, doesn't work at all. Can't get it to show up, User action is mapped and stuff, but it just doesn't show anything. I give up, I'll stick with mk5 HUD; at least I know that one works.

EDIT: Problem is with qualifier keys, usual method for checking user action keys does not take qualifiers into account. Using a single key works.
Tried Zam out and looks ok so far and if the improvements that Alwarren has suggested are incorporated, it will be a winner for me. As it gets rid of that box of names in the middle of my screen. I've set it up for key bindings left windows key and right windows key. not sure if I should be using those key but works ok so far.
(07-26-2014, 12:52 PM)Stick link Wrote: [ -> ]Tried Zam out and looks ok so far and if the improvements that Alwarren has suggested are incorporated, it will be a winner for me. As it gets rid of that box of names in the middle of my screen. I've set it up for key bindings left windows key and right windows key. not sure if I should be using those key but works ok so far.

I think the box you refer to is not mk4 but rather FHQ CommandBar, and if it is in the middle of the screen, edit the userconfig/FHQ/CommandBar.hpp file to move it off to a side or corner.