Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Bornholm, Denmark [Terrain WIP]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks beautiful  Smile

BI Forums

[url=
I'm always in for a good fennoscandic/scandinavian map!  ;D  Doesn't really matter if it's Sweden, Finland, Norway or Denmark, a well made map will feel homely for a person from any of these countries!
Doh, I wish the game would show some ground gameplay. Jets are all nice, but considering that 99.9% of the time you're a ground pounder in this game, that's where it should look good... looks promising though.
If you check the BI link Al -sure there are lots of vids on the ground, def one showing of the countryside ambient sounds Smile
(05-24-2014, 06:06 PM)ck-claw link Wrote: [ -> ]If you check the BI link Al -sure there are lots of vids on the ground, def one showing of the countryside ambient sounds Smile

Indeed... very nice!
Oh wow. Just now watched the videos from the ground. Damn. I immediately fell in love with the diversity of the terrain. Watching that newest video, when he drove near the lake, it really resembled a natural park near where I used to live!  Big Grin
Just one thing that got me wondering. Does the map have a really small cell size? Is that going to make it unplayable?