Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: [CiA] Arma 3 addons - ArmA3Sync launcher and adddons sync
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
I made repo for this very useful ArmA 3 tool. Before you install this program you need, if you don't already have, to install/update Java Runtime Environment to version 7or 8.

ArmA3Sync page : http://www.sonsofexiled.fr/wiki/index.ph...ki_English

CiA ArmA 3 URL repository:
Code:
http://82.117.194.226/A3/.a3s/autoconfig

rundll.exe mirror repository
Code:
http://thuis.folkersma.org/A3/CiA/.a3s/autoconfig

rundll Wrote:Configration and usage guides

Arma3 Sync
[Image: 83yCJwt.png]
Configuration
  1. Runtime environment Java (JRE) Oracle 7 or 8 must be installed, download
  2. Download Arma3Sync from http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22199
  3. In the tab "Launcher options" , set your Arma3 path if it didn't detect it, and set any startup parameters
  4. In the tab "Addon Option", add the folder that (going to) contain the CiA mods. This folder should not contain your other mods!
  5. In the "repositories" tab, click +, and put http://82.117.194.226/A3/.a3s/autoconfig in the "public auto-config url", and click "import". This will correctly put the settings. Click OK.
Optional, add a mirror of this repo, by repeating the last step, and put http://thuis.folkersma.org/A3/CiA/.a3s/autoconfig for the auto-config url. 

Usage
  • In the "repositories" tab, select the CiA repo, and hit the "connect" button with the blue arrow. 
  • Make sure the destination folder (set in the "Addon options" tab), is selected
  • Click the green check to check for changes
  • Select "exact match" and "select all". This deletes any mods in this folder that are not in the repo! 
  • Press the black "play" icon to start the synchronization
  • Go to the "Addons" tab, and check if the CiA addon group is checked (if not, select in in "Modsets")
  • Run task_force_radio_3.1Compat.ts3_plugin  file from @task_force_radio\teamspeak\plugin_for_TS3.1.x folder
  • Hit "Start game"
Additional mods
Add the folder that contain your additional mods in the "Addon options" tab.
Any additional mods that you want to launch can be selected by creating an addon group in the "addons" tab (right click), and dragging them from the left to the right.

More info
Updates Thread
A3Sync Wiki

CiA repo folders for regular nights

- mandatory:

@A2_terrains ... Fallujah, Hazar-Kot Valley, Aliabad Region, Thirsk, MBG Celle 2 (Arma2 Legacy)
@ACE
@ACE_Compat ... ACE compat RHS
@ACRE2
@Anizay
@CBA_A3
@CiA ..... FHQ_GroupInfo,  Zeus flares fix
@CUP_Terrains_ACE_compat
@CUP_Terrains_Core
@CUP_Terrains _CWA
@CUP_Terrains _Maps
@CUP_Units
@CUP_Vehicles
@CUP_Vehicles_ACE_compat ... CUP Vehicle ACE Compatibility
@CUP_Weapons
@CUP_Weapons_ACE_compat ... CUP Weapons ACE compatibility
@fhq_accessories ... FHQ Accessories pack
@FHQ_AI
@FHQ_CombatMode ... Allow or prevent friendly AI from entering combat mode
@FHQ_Weapons ... FHQ Firearms and Weapons pack
@Kujari
@Namalsk ... Namalsk for Arma 3
@Pulau
@RHS_AFRF ... RHS: Armed Forces Of The Russian Federation
@RHS_GREF ... Green Forces aka Independent Forces
@RHS_SAF ... Serbian Armed Forces
@RHS_USF ... RHS: United States Armed Forces
@RUG_DSAI_A3 ... Dynamic Sound AI
@Ruha ... Based on real world place but its heavily modifield - Finland
@tpwcas_a3 ... TPWCAS A3 AI Suppression System
@Suppress ... LAxemann suppression mod
@Suursaari
@Vinjesvingen
@VT5 ... Valtatie 5 Terrain

userconfig ... cyp_pushtohear_a3, FHQ, tpwcas

- optional:

@Blastcore ... Blastcore Edited (standalone version)
@CH Bright Nights ... night lighting fix
@cyp_pushtohear_a3 ... Cyprus Push-to-Hear allows you to temporarily reduce in-game sound and music volume by holding down a preset key.
@GDT_grass ... This Addon changes the grass on Chernarus and Utes.
@JSRS ... JSRS Soundmod
@JSRS_CUP ... CUP Weapons & Vehicles Mod sound support

If you already have some of addons e.g. @RHSUSFA or @CUP Terrains just rename it to @RHS_USF / @CUP_Terrains and you don't need to redownload addon which you already have.

How to download, install and use by rundll.exe [GUIDE & FAQ] Addon Sync tools (PWS/A3Sync/Swifty)

User can now set the maximum of active connections and download speed from Advanced options panel. ftp://www.sonsofexiled.fr/ArmA3/ArmA3Syn...ration.png
Update 1
Code:
add ArmA 3 Map Pack
Great! Just what I needed.

But when I try to enter the URI, it say "URI not reachable".

Any idea ?
Sorry ppl but that site where I put repo suspend that account because of file sharing Sad
In next few days I will try to find some other place to upload repo...and I think this tool like Yoma is best for coop clans not like that fuc*boy bloatware program.
(02-27-2014, 01:53 AM)Horus link Wrote:I think this tool like Yoma is best for coop clans not like that fuc*boy bloatware program.

Come on, that was uncalled for.
(02-27-2014, 01:53 AM)Horus link Wrote:Sorry ppl but that site where I put repo suspend that account because of file sharing Sad
In next few days I will try to find some other place to upload repo...and I think this tool like Yoma is best for coop clans not like that fuc*boy bloatware program.

Is it enough to just place a file somewhere ? If yes, we could host it on FHQ.

(02-27-2014, 02:57 AM)Varanon link Wrote:Is it enough to just place a file somewhere ? If yes, we could host it on FHQ.
Or here on the web space. Tony, is that possible? 
(02-27-2014, 02:57 AM)Varanon link Wrote:Is it enough to just place a file somewhere ? If yes, we could host it on FHQ.
Just make repo on your computer and then upload to your site.
(02-27-2014, 01:53 AM)Horus link Wrote:Sorry ppl but that site where I put repo suspend that account because of file sharing Sad
..and after "next few days"  :-[ I find new host for ArmA3Sync repo and it will be online in next day or two  ;D
...and host is up. See first post for new repo URL.
Update 1

Quote:FHQ Map Draw 1.1
Update 2

Quote:@CBA_A3 on v1.0.7.140711 RC2
@CiA ...  FHQ Map Draw on v1.2
I think I need to try this A3Sync...
Update 3

Quote:@fhq_m4_a3 ... v1.10
@mas ...massi's weapons pack audio fix
Update 4

Quote:@ASDG_JR... v0.9
@CBA_A3... RC3 hotfix
@mas... NATO SF and Russian Weapons v1.3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29