Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: [CiA] Arma 3 addons - ArmA3Sync launcher and adddons sync
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
You can try again ppl and report if you still have error  :o
Seems to be ok now!
Ok thx  Smile
Hello,

Sorry I am new to ArmA3Sync... have installed but I can only see the auto-config url you have provided, no host or ftp url?... or any password etc...

I have tried a few variations of setting the url and getting asked for a password and username?

Can you let me know what values should be entered please for
Public auto-config url: "ftp://82.117.194.226/A3/.a3s/autoconfig"
Repository name: guessing this can be anything
Protocol: FTP
Host or URL:? ? ?
Port: 21?
Login: anonymous???

I'm guessing once logged in, it will be straight forward from then on (hopefully)

Darren
Hi,

It's much simpler! Paste the autoconfig link into the box, and hit "Import" above it. It will automaticly add the rest! I agree the location of that button is not intuitive.

[Image: C24xOGt.png]
thank you, that worked... what a sneaky button lol.. should this be mentioned on the first post in this thread? just in case others miss that button also

Have you looked at first post  ???
Quote:...and How to download, install and use.... ArmA3Sync Wiki

ws
Ah... feel slightly silly now lol.... i did watch that vid but missed him clicking the import button... could see him copy and paste into the url ... now i know what the issue is, i looked again and can see he does actually click this button.  sorry all... feel free to delete post and any responses... hide all evidence of my question lol
Update 67
Quote:@CUP_Terrain ... v1.0.1
Downloaded CPU Terrain, checked again, Arma Sync reports not updated, d/l again, still not updated, maybe a bug related to Arma Sync?

Edit: seems like something is wrong with cup_terrain_ca_buildings.pbo, it's marked red.
Hi Tomo,

No mather what i do ArmA3Sync keeps reporting CBA_A3, as something missing. see atachment.
I'm downloading CUP_Terrains atm
@Ivan aka Radnik  ;D
A3Sync repo never had keys folder in @CBA_A3 -> blue color mean that that file should be deleted and A3Sync will delete that folder/file after finish download

@ALL
pls wait ~30min to re-upload that cup_terrain_ca_buildings.pbo

Thanks  Smile
(01-03-2016, 05:04 AM)Horus link Wrote:Update 67

My repo is updated and online.
A3Sync is online.

@Rundll can you pls update mod.cpp in @CiA folder and delete changelog_core.txt in @CUP_Terrains and *.build files in @RHS_* /addons folder?
I still have this problem with cup_terrain_ca_buildings.pbo. I check for addons, download terrain pack, and it still shows that this file is missing. I wonder that maybe my hard drive is the problem (got bad sector maybe)?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33