Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: [CiA] Arma 3 addons - ArmA3Sync launcher and adddons sync
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Sorry, didn't realise Horus hosted the repository
I need to re-upload the whole repository. Repo will be online in few days. Till then  :-\
(11-06-2015, 07:15 PM)rundll.exe link Wrote:Horus, do you know if A3Sync supports mirroring?
Duno  Sad
And there is a big @CUP update! ??? came out yesterday 6th
I think that one is not used for tomorrows session (nov 8th).
^^ this  :Smile
I created a backup A3Sync Repository. It should be identical to Horus' Repository, however it's currently not auto-synced. Note that Horus' repo is still the main, and mine is a backup.

It works the same, and the auto-config url is: http://thuis.folkersma.org/A3/CiA/.a3s/autoconfig

Please test it, but not right before the game, since there might always be a chance of errors (but it should be OK).

I'm interested in the download speed you get, since it's hosted on a Raspberry Pi 2. I managed to reach 12MB/s here.
Not working for me, getting "file not found"  with    http://thuis.folkersma.org/A3 which is what the autoconfig puts in. Using same settings as for cia repository.
Ah, forgot to update the autoconfig files, please try again (delete the old repo first)
Works gooood  Big Grin ... just delete some outdate .bisign files from @cup_units & weapons folders and delete Keys folder from @CBA_A3 and all @CUP folders  Wink
[Image: rundll.jpg]
Thanks, will re-upload CUP (as I had overwritten the mod, not removed it before unpacking the zips).  Having the keys folders there doesn't really matter, I'd rather keep it as it's packed by the addon developers.

If I exact-sync to yours it will be cleaned up anyway.

Edit: Fixed CUP stuff
Ok but Keys folder is only for severs admins if they use verifySignatures  = 2; in config_server.cfg  Wink
Sitrep CIA ArmA3Sync; I have, as of Sun the 8th pm

rundll.exe    working

Horus          Still offline
9 Mb/s here - very nice!
Sorry, wrong thread!
Repo is up with @CUP and @massi addons update but I wait to see if you want to remive @CAF.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33