Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Arma3 - AGGRESSORS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Something better to shoot at! Or play as?  Smile

BI Forums Linky
No extra requirements, terrorist out of the box? Comes with AK-47s for everyone as well? I love it Big Grin . Though I wish I have a motorcycle too but I guess I can still use those little ATVs.
First Shots of the "South East Asia - Rebels" based on a number of factions, primarily the Tamil Tigers

[Image: arma32014-01-2822-05-18-25_zps18549eb2.jpg]

[Image: arma32014-01-2822-04-25-08_zps4ce0ca36.jpg]

[Image: arma32014-01-2822-04-53-45_zps47fc3875.jpg]
No reload hand animation with the guns that come with it or pictures if you put it in the ammo crate. I rather use Massi's weapons. I guess its nice we got some insurgents, but the guns that came with it aren't hte best I guess. The RPG7 looks a bit extra zoomed.
Yeah he's addressing most of those issues i think Phantom, but they were just made for ALIVE as viable enemies.
Which they're perfect for, covers most maps we use.
Latest News:-

Quote:Heads up there are some updates coming down the pipe in the next month (hopefully).

The team is working hard bringing over more texture variants and a few new factions as well as vehicles for both civilians and fighters.

In the pipe right now are:

New uniforms for Eastern European Rebels
New Faction: Eastern Europe Civilians
New Faction: Middle Eastern Rebels (Based on Syrian Rebels)
New Faction: African Rebels
New Faction: South East Asian Rebels
New Vehicles: Jingle Trucks and Cars for Middle East Civilians, Old Pick Ups and Rusted out cars for European and African Civilians, BMP2 for Eastern European Rebels
New Radio Procedure: Russian (for Eastern European factions)

**There may be a dependency on Hidden Identities coming up, however I may make it optional, we will see.

Before it gets asked - Female Civilians are on the back burner for now as they require ALOT to bring over as ARMA 3 has no female faces in place.

There is no deadline just wanted to let everyone know this is still being worked on.

Note:
For those that haven't figured it out I / we don't take requests.