Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: SMD Sahrani A2 Full Sahrani Map Port
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: smd_sara_a2_full_sahrani_map_port_header_4.jpg]

Sahrani Island - Armaholic Link

Now that we are using @A3MP addon ,this allows us to use this in ArmA 3.
To me this was/is the best island in the series as it has it all - forest/desert/tropical-ish/mountains etc
Also vastly improved with more building enterable.
This also opens up the possibility of almost any A2 map use.

Thoughts Ppl?

Ps:- Variable,if you come up with the 5 mission rule? You know whats gonna happen!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
(01-25-2014, 02:39 PM)ck-claw link Wrote: [ -> ]Ps:- Variable,if you come up with the 5 mission rule? You know whats gonna happen!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
5 missions rule!!! Tongue
Hmmm we can use this for arma 3 or 2. We can always make junction paths to save hard drive space instead of copy and pasting the same addons and have 2 copies.
(01-25-2014, 06:35 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]5 missions rule!!! Tongue

Good Man  Wink

(01-25-2014, 07:00 PM)Phantom link Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm we can use this for arma 3 or 2. We can always make junction paths to save hard drive space instead of copy and pasting the same addons and have 2 copies.

Arma 2 ? whats that ?  ;D

I hardly have anything on my HDD bar arma  Smile
(01-26-2014, 12:09 AM)ck-claw link Wrote: [ -> ]Arma 2 ? whats that ?  ;D

BLASPHEMY!
Burn the Heathen!
Big Grin
(01-26-2014, 01:32 PM)Alwarren link Wrote: [ -> ]BLASPHEMY!
Burn the Heathen!
Big Grin

I am burn proof- Thy Apple Doth Protect!  ;D
(01-26-2014, 01:40 PM)ck-claw link Wrote: [ -> ]I am burn proof- Thy Apple Doth Protect!  ;D

Big Grin
Does Sahrani in ArmA3 have the same texture glitch as A3MP Utes for anyone else? Basically, at a certain distance, ground textures get misplaced, looks horrible from afar/in air.

Pondering if I should make missions on this island in A2 or A3.

(02-17-2014, 02:22 AM)Outlawz7 link Wrote: [ -> ]Does Sahrani in ArmA3 have the same texture glitch as A3MP Utes for anyone else? Basically, at a certain distance, ground textures get misplaced, looks horrible from afar/in air.

Pondering if I should make missions on this island in A2 or A3.
I wouldn't be surprised since Namalsk looked shitty sometimes and it was a port from Arma 1 as we'll.