Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Psycho's A3 Wounding System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think we might just have a winner.......

-A3-Wounding-System

Features:
fully AI compatible
fully MP and JIP compatible
compatible with missions designed for usage of headless client
setup file to change some parameters if needed
injury state without being realy death
compatible for missions without repsawn
drag and drop injury units
change the damage tolerance of your units
optical bleeding effects
very low usage of network traffic
unconcious units are able to roll on their jelly (press "forward") and empty their magazine
if a unconcious unit start shooting again the enemys will fight him too (until he died)
unconcious units arent able to walk, trowh grenades, reload, ...
a player who starts the healing process can abort the healing by pressing "backward" if needed (maybee under fire)
markers show injury units on the map
3D icons show injury units ingame within a circle of 30 metres
progress of healing is visualized (progess bar)
diffrent states of health after a unit becomes first aid (depends on healer role and equipment... FAK's & Medikits)
a critical hit (direct headshot or heavy explosions) kill a unit immediately if realisitic-mode is enabled
deadcam dialog implemented
a famous quote about war displayed during geadcam dialog
Sounds good
Yep sounds good. Looks like he tried to imitate BIS first aid module (including it's setbacks... I would have liked the ability to pop smoke when bleeding).
So I understand the mission must include the mod in order for it to run?
Looks like a script. I might be interested in implementing this in my missions.
Major Update:-

Quote:Changelog Version 02042014:
- fixed: if dragger die or agony the dragged unit dont stock in drag/carry animation
- fixed: error in vehicle/parachute handling
- fixed: broken damage handling for damage from fire
- fixed: in some cases the unit have zero-damage in unconcious state
- fixed: revive chance warranty now bring a 100% warranty
- fixed: sometime the units damage are higher as before the first aid process
- fixed: prevent the zero-time first aid process in some cases
- fixed: a calculation error while try to find a squadmate that help the downed group members
- changed: check for engine-side healing threads to reset parts damage storage
- changed: the healing time depends on the injured damage AND now also if the healer is a medic or not (medics are up to 50% faster)
- changed: injured person stop to bleed out if a helper has start the first aid process
- changed: reduce fatigue-values (caused by the overdosed gay noises since 1.14)
- changed: reduce slighty the distance you have to fall below before you can start a action to wounded bodys
- added: option for "only medics can revive" or "everyone with medical euqipment" or "everybody"
- added: "medical equipment" are generated during a first aid action
- added: random particle blood splatter form the wounded body
- added: action to stop the bleeding by press on the wound (only avalible if not everyone can start a first aid action to any time)
- added: easter egg (experienced players can learn to help much faster) ;-)
- added: option to have everytime you got a hit it also have a impact to your senses
- added: to call for help press "H" button while you are unconcious (AI start immediately to looking for you)
- added: auto-generated diary entry with description and explanation
- added: license text to the readme file
Note that the update to the script caused some errors. multiple options to heal and first aid and stuff.
Note lol
That they have been dealt with, I just posted the main update -there has been a hotfix since Wink
The guy is quick then! Great.
Psycho is going to provide a realistic mode that removes all the text aid! Big Grin
http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.ph...ost2675760
Hey everyone, where can I find latest update of Psycho's A3 Wounding System ? I seen Etzu mentioning on a steam comment.
ciahome.net/forum/mission-making/fixed-psycho-revive-test-version/msg31218/#msg31218
Thanks Phantom !  I go ahead  & use it on my next mission.