Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: FHQ Map Draw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(03-16-2015, 11:03 PM)Alwarren link Wrote: [ -> ]New version attached to post #1. Now works again with Arma 3 V1.40.

Nice one Alwarren. PwS profile updated.
Great. Thanks doveman and Horus. Smile
yeeeeeyiiii
Thank you AL!
Great! Did you get the chance to look into the problems with other lines getting deleted when deleting a line?
(03-17-2015, 08:09 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Great! Did you get the chance to look into the problems with other lines getting deleted when deleting a line?
Ah right I forgot that on. I'll check it, I was planning some addition to the addon anyway Smile
Suggestions/bugs:
1. When deleting a line some other lines get deleted as well.
2. Modifier keys (or only alt) seem to lock drawing mode, without ability to exit the mode.
3. Better change highlighting triangle key to left shift, most of the users have their TS PTT its vicinity.
4. Change color keys to up/down, to correspond to channel colour change and have it more Arma intuitive.
Just posting what I mentioned last night for future refrence. Don't mean to nag you Al, take your time.

Having the "show cursor" on click and drag left mouse button cold be very useful to quickly point out routs, flanking maneuvers etc as you could easily talk and do it at the same time. Also displaying the name of the person next to it would be great not only to differentiate who is pointing at what but to catch abusers and prosecute them accordingly  >Sad
Yeah MapDraw really needs an overhaul Smile
(12-11-2015, 03:11 PM)Alwarren link Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah MapDraw really needs an overhaul Smile
That's the additions to the changelog I look forward to Smile
  • [size=1em]Change color key to be A and D, and line width with W and S (parallel to Arma's right and left for marker change, and up and down for icon change just with more accessible keys, respectively).[/size]
  • [size=1em]Change personal cursor key to the more accessible left shift key, and add the user's name along it.[/size]
  • [size=1em]Fix delete lines (right now other lines are deleted as well).[/size]
What about adding a brown line?
Limited by available Marker colors I'm afraid Smile
Jag är besviken
Me too, not much to do about it. You might want to try and post a feature request on BIS' feedback tracker Wink
MapDraw is now obsolete. The pointer functionality has been moved into GroupInfo.
Pages: 1 2 3