Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: ArmA3Sync Launcher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just tried this and it seems like an interesting option for those who don't want to use PwS for whatever reason, or just want to use a different launcher for SP. Very much inspired by SpiritedMachine's A2 Launcher.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.ph...for-ArmA-3
Its what i use and i'm sure i posted this in the PwS thread?
(11-08-2013, 08:33 PM)ck-claw link Wrote: [ -> ]Its what i use and i'm sure i posted this in the PwS thread?

Heh, you might have done. I just stumbled across it and didn't recall seeing it before, so thought I'd mention it in case anyone else had missed it as well Wink
Np matey, i find it the best launcher soo far  Smile
Does it create a sort of rsync that inflates the HD like PwS?
(11-08-2013, 10:49 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Does it create a sort of rsync that inflates the HD like PwS?

Just ya basic launcher afaik?
Oh, I thought it also downloads and installs addons.
(11-08-2013, 11:12 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I thought it also downloads and installs addons.

It does appear to have features for repositories and such and I think I saw it mentioned that zsync was planned to be added in future but I haven't really looked into it much. I'm not sure whether it can download addons from the Six network or only from private servers at the moment.