Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Revenge! (Classic OFP Mission [A3])
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I rather prefer missions for A2 and OFP but I have to admit they did a pretty nice job for this mission for A3 (which btw, A3 is much more stable on my computer. Yay.). It's as close to Revenge in OFP as it can get I think. In OFP's version I distinctly remember fighting not only FIA troops, but FIA armor and they had the U.S./NATO helping them out (I remember at least an M1, an M60, and a few M113's), so it'd be nice if the author updated it with that element if he wants a true recreation. However, overall it's a nice little mission clearing out towns and it did remind me a lot of OFP's Revenge overall, so I suppose a bit of the feeling was there. The length of the mission I'd say is as about as long as its inspiration.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22417

(I'm linking Armaholic link because that's where I saw it first)

Would people want me to make a dedicated thread for my own favorite missions and campaigns too (an maybe just missions that I played and at the very least liked)?
Yeah I need to try this one...
If you like OFP scenarios recreations, try also the mission Ambush! Pretty nice one with original voice recordings from OFP.

(09-06-2013, 08:10 AM)Revan link Wrote: [ -> ]Would people want me to make a dedicated thread for my own favorite missions and campaigns too (an maybe just missions that I played and at the very least liked)?
As you prefer Revan, either way will be appreciated. I like reading mission reviews.