Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: FA, CiA & LDDK Joint Session: [Sun] 11 August 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

[size=1.45em]Update: The mighty LDD Kyllikki will be joining this event as well.[/size]

Comrades of CiA, your comrades from
Folk ARPS (FA) once again invite you to a joint session on [Sun] 11 August 2013!

[size=1.45em]When is it?
19:20 UK (20:20 CET) on Sunday 11 August 2013.

Which OA server will we use?
The FA ArmA 2: Combined Operations server. Filter for 'Folk' in the public games list (Password: freedom)[/size]

Are any addons allowed, or just vanilla ArmA 2: Combined Operations?
Just vanilla ArmA 2: Combined Operations. You may run client-side addons (STHUD etc.) but not those that might give you a competitive advantage against humans (e.g. mods that allow you to control your view distance). Please, please do NOT connect with such mods.

[size=1.45em]Note: Please ensure you disable ACE2 and ACRE before connecting.[/size]

What kind of missions will we be playing?
A mixture of coop and adversarial missions, and possibly an aiXX type mission (which is like a coop, but the AI side is controlled by a handful of human 'puppetmasters'). We don't plan to play a large/long adversarial.

Which TeamSpeak 3 server will we use?
The FA TeamSpeak 3 server (see: Getting started with TeamSpeak 3 (for ArmA 2) for details).

Okay, sounds good. What do you need me to do?
Please ensure you have configured your TeamSpeak 3 so that you can use Channel Commander appropriately. It would also be great if you are familiar with the FA approach to voice comms. Here are two threads worth reading: What if I can't make it until after the session start time?
If all goes to plan there will be a lot of players on the server, so please understand if we don't wait for guests that arrive late in the slotting phase. If you arrive late, you'll have to wait until the second mission.

Is anyone expected to survive?
Why do people always ask this question?
Thanks fer!

Guys, if you plan to join please post here a reply so Folk can prepare accordingly. Need to know how many cookies to put in the oven for us and stuff.
Quote:Now get moving Comrade and don't mind that Makarov I'll be pointing at your back. It's loaded with nothing but pure kinetic encouragement. Now go, brave ???????!

To glory!
Definitely plan to attend.
I probably won't be able to, sorry
I'll most likely join  ;D
I'm very interested in coming. Just not 100% sure if I can make it.
I am willing to participate.
OK, let's do this.
I'm in unless there's some random last second thing that I don't know of, but that's haven't been happening too much so I'm in.
(07-29-2013, 01:09 AM)Varanon link Wrote: [ -> ]I probably won't be able to, sorry

Change of plan, I will be attending as well. Fear the satchel charges!
Count me in. Fear my sleepiness , when i come up from my short nap i might call you an enemy and shoot at you  Smile
Dammit that last second change of plan came. I'm going to my friend's birthday party tomorrow... It was suppose to be today but it got changed last second.
Can come, but not for long (long is 4 hrs+ :p).
I hope to join after you finish first mission ....around 21:30 CET
Pages: 1 2